Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Owen County Football
Recently heard that they did extremely well in eku 7v7 hopefully they can help us get some early momentum in this team their starting QB looks to be healthy unfortunately missed all of last season with a injury. I don't know if anyone has any info on them if so please share
(07-28-2024, 11:39 AM)Advicegiver74 Wrote: Recently heard that they did extremely well in eku 7v7 hopefully they can help us get some early momentum in this team their starting QB looks to be healthy unfortunately missed all of last season with a injury. I don't know if anyone has any info on them if so please share

They are not a good team, QB moved at one time, must be back at Owen now. I predict they will be around 4-7
(08-01-2024, 06:52 PM)FCSPY Wrote:
(07-28-2024, 11:39 AM)Advicegiver74 Wrote: Recently heard that they did extremely well in eku 7v7 hopefully they can help us get some early momentum in this team their starting QB looks to be healthy unfortunately missed all of last season with a injury. I don't know if anyone has any info on them if so please share

They are not a good team, QB moved at one time, must  be back at Owen now. I predict they will be around 4-7
Heard he had enrolled at Franklin Co and looked decent and was set to be there QB, but went back to Owen after spring. Thats what I was told not sure how true.
(08-01-2024, 10:39 PM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote:

They are not a good team, QB moved at one time, must  be back at Owen now. I predict they will be around 4-7
Heard he had enrolled at Franklin Co and looked decent and was set to be there QB, but went back to Owen after spring. Thats what I was told not sure how true.
Yeah he got offers, hopefully this will be one of they better years with the senior leadership they have
(08-02-2024, 12:45 PM)Advicegiver74 Wrote:

Yeah he got offers, hopefully this will be one of they better years with the senior leadership they have

Offers from what schools?
(08-02-2024, 05:47 PM)IAM22 Wrote:
(08-02-2024, 12:45 PM)Advicegiver74 Wrote:

Offers from what schools?
Calumet college of st Joseph 
Midway University
Centre u
 Northern Ohio I believe those 4

He never attended a single thing with the Flyers. So there is that.
(08-03-2024, 04:51 PM)FCSPY Wrote:

Lol ok buddy, it not that serious to be "saying there is that" I didn't state it as a fact.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Big Daddy Bull's post:
  • Westside
Campbellsville High School opens the season by hosting Owen County in our bowl game… Owen Co QB is a good player and their team is a year older… Look forward to preparing for this Team. Game is on Saturday, August 24th… right around the corner…
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bulls on Parade's post:
  • Westside
(08-03-2024, 08:44 PM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote:
(08-03-2024, 04:51 PM)FCSPY Wrote:

Lol ok buddy, it not that serious to be "saying there is that" I didn't state it as a fact.
He a little to serious on a forum
[-] The following 1 user Likes Advicegiver74's post:
  • Big Daddy Bull
Saying someone was set to be a qb, when he was there about 7 hours is also very serious.. You guys sound sensitive...
(08-05-2024, 04:08 PM)FCSPY Wrote: Saying someone was set to be a qb, when he was there about 7 hours is also very serious.. You guys sound sensitive...
Sensitive? Lol there you go again with them smart remarks sounds to me you the one that is sensitive. So he was at Franklin Co even if it was 7 hrs correct?