Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell's Tyler Jones ..
Spoke to him about school.. Options currently are Georgetown College and preferred walk-on status at Kentucky.. I hope the best for him. he has more options but those are the 2 he stated to me,,, So good luck TYLER and keep hitting them hard.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Id say he will end up at Georgetown along with Dustin May
Tyler, along with Adam Foster and Toby Hicks just signed with University of the Cumberlands today at Russell High School.
Thats a pretty good trifecta.
Kudos to the high school administrators and staff on an outstanding ceremony. It was top notch. Our A.D. did a wonderful job. There were signs made,Oscar Meadows was there to take several shots, both newspapers were there, and lots of students and players showed up to congratulate them. Almost the entire coaching staff came as well. Coach McGlone gave a nice speech as did Sam.

The boys truly, truly appreciated it.
Congrats to all three they are great players and will be at the next level as well University of the Cumberlands got three great football player and kids keep up the grear work that you three are doing and good luck to the rest of the Sr. class.
Great job guys,, I would like to thank the poster for the private email correcting me earlier this week. Not an untrue post just that Cumberlands was not heard in the conversation. I am just happy that these boys are getting to play at the next level and I can see them playing and making an impact.. I have noticed the recent college football push in the last couple of years of good players going to the next level.. I can see the PUSH from parents and coaches now helping our kids get to where they need to be.

I am thankful for great parents or role models in helping their kids to get there, they worked hard to do this and I would say that the parents are very proud of them ,, I know I would be and hopefully wil be when my son gets there.....
Great Job again guys.
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
I'm very happy for this trio. Three very good football players. Congratulations
Congrats to these young men! I really look forward to playing with these kids in the East and West All-Star game!
congrats tyler...russell is a top notch program with top notch people running the administration...if only every school in eastern kentucky was as lucky as russell was to have such great people working with their kids...and are truly in it for the kids, its really great to see...congratulations guys and the whole community...
Russelldad Wrote:Kudos to the high school administrators and staff on an outstanding ceremony. It was top notch. Our A.D. did a wonderful job. There were signs made,Oscar Meadows was there to take several shots, both newspapers were there, and lots of students and players showed up to congratulate them. Almost the entire coaching staff came as well. Coach McGlone gave a nice speech as did Sam.

The boys truly, truly appreciated it.

Yes it was an outstanding ceremony!!! I have a few pics I will forward that you guys will enjoy..
22lb Bass Wrote:Yes it was an outstanding ceremony!!! I have a few pics I will forward that you guys will enjoy..

Thanks, please do!! Also, does anyone know where you can view the pic's Oscar took? He told me at the ceremony that he had created a sight with all of his shots, but I haven't been able to locate it.
RussellDevilFan Wrote:Tyler, along with Adam Foster and Toby Hicks just signed with University of the Cumberlands today at Russell High School.

Great school to go to!
Russelldad Wrote:Thanks, please do!! Also, does anyone know where you can view the pic's Oscar took? He told me at the ceremony that he had created a sight with all of his shots, but I haven't been able to locate it.

Here is a link but I have not been able to find the new ones in there.

http://picasaweb.google.com/reddevilsports
bluegrassballa Wrote:Great school to go to!
Now you guys will get to hit other people and not each other.
Midee1 Wrote:Here is a link but I have not been able to find the new ones in there.

http://picasaweb.google.com/reddevilsports

thanks
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Now you guys will get to hit other people and not each other.

Haha!! Isn't that the truth.Smile Smile Smile