Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville JV
I play for Pikeivlle's JV he is a great coach.
yes Coach May is a great reponsible coach.

what does everyone think about pikevilles starters?
when does this JV team play again? I am not usually there to watch the JV games. Sounds like this is a fun group to watch!
thepharmacist Wrote:when does this JV team play again? I am not usually there to watch the JV games. Sounds like this is a fun group to watch!

Smile

Coach May isnt that good. Most teams' sophmores are playing varsity not some little JV. Coach may has the most talented bunch. Coaching has nothing to do with it.
MRC06 Wrote:Smile

Coach May isnt that good. Most teams' sophmores are playing varsity not some little JV. Coach may has the most talented bunch. Coaching has nothing to do with it.
A few teams, like SV, might have a lot of sophomores on the varsity but most JV teams consist of each school's best freshmen and sophomores. So I have to disagree with your statement. Coach May has never lost a JV game while at Pikeville so I would think coaching would have to play a major role into that!!
bball fan Wrote:A few teams, like SV, might have a lot of sophomores on the varsity but most JV teams consist of each school's best freshmen and sophomores. So I have to disagree with your statement. Coach May has never lost a JV game while at Pikeville so I would think coaching would have to play a major role into that!!

pretty much what i was going to say
Good luck coach May and the Panthers!
thepharmacist Wrote:when does this JV team play again? I am not usually there to watch the JV games. Sounds like this is a fun group to watch!

i think this friday
The JV team does not have a game this Friday just the varsity team has a game. I don't no when the next JV game is. I play for the JV so I don't know even when are next game is
Pikeville10 Wrote:The JV team does not have a game this Friday just the varsity team has a game. I don't no when the next JV game is. I play for the JV so I don't know even when are next game is
well i heard the play this weekend against belfry on the same day as the varsity?
Coach Casey just told us that the JV from Belfry will play at Pikeville High School on Friday Dec 14 at 6:00 pm. The Panthers better be ready because Belfry's JV is primed and ready to play.
Yes Pikeville's JV does play Friday against Belfry at 6:00 we just got informed of that 1 hour ago.
So who do you all think is the best player for Pikeville's JV?

IMO i would say Devin Burchett or Zach Ramey
If...Then Wrote:So who do you all think is the best player for Pikeville's JV?

IMO i would say Devin Burchett or Zach Ramey

I will half to agree either Burchett or Ramey
If...Then Wrote:i predict when the sopohmores leave they'll be in some trouble. I sure hope not though. I think Coach W. can keep it going though

Sophomores are pretty good. But the Freshman are better. Pikeville has a lot to look forward to.
bball fan Wrote:A few teams, like SV, might have a lot of sophomores on the varsity but most JV teams consist of each school's best freshmen and sophomores. So I have to disagree with your statement. Coach May has never lost a JV game while at Pikeville so I would think coaching would have to play a major role into that!!

Are you sure about this?
Chuck Taylor Wrote:Sophomores are pretty good. But the Freshman are better. Pikeville has a lot to look forward to.

How are the freshman better the sophomores the sophomores have Burchett, Clark, Keene, Ramey, and Tibbs. The freshman dont have that many good players maybe 3 or 4. But they are not better than the sophomores.
play_maker Wrote:How are the freshman better the sophomores the sophomores have Burchett, Clark, Keene, Ramey, and Tibbs. The freshman dont have that many good players maybe 3 or 4. But they are not better than the sophomores.

especially with Hobo McCoy gone. They have a great sophomore group. Dont forget Adkins & Boyd who are pretty good players
If...Then Wrote:especially with Hobo McCoy gone. They have a great sophomore group. Dont forget Adkins & Boyd who are pretty good players

that is true to and they also have Blake Branham who is deadly from the three point line.
play_maker Wrote:that is true to and they also have Blake Branham who is deadly from the three point line.

forgot about him.

Anthony Evans has the skills of a sophomore. lol
If...Then Wrote:forgot about him.

Anthony Evans has the skills of a sophomore. lol

Yea he does but he should be a sophomore to.