• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 22 Pike Central 21
Final 
Good ball game each played very physical
Congratulations East Ridge!!!
Congrats East Ridge!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlackcatPride32's post:
  • Hawks101
Is this East Ridge’s first ever win over Pike Central? This is a program boosting win for the Warriors. They have been playing a lot better lately.
[-] The following 2 users Like Jimmy Dugan's post:
  • Hawks101, jetpilot
(10-13-2023, 11:54 PM)Jimmy Dugan Wrote: Is this East Ridge’s first ever win over Pike Central? This is a program boosting win for the Warriors. They have been playing a lot better lately.
Yea first win an i agree they have been playing lot better than they have before
Congrats to East Ridge. I thought PCC would bounce back from the embarrassing game against Valley and win.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Congratulations Warriors!
I’m very surprised by this outcome. PC said for years if they dropped out of 3a to 2a and didn’t have to play Belfry every year for district they could win it. 0-2 and no way they will beat Betsy Layne may even be running clock.
(10-14-2023, 12:46 AM)pirateforlife Wrote: I’m very surprised by this outcome. PC said for years if they dropped out of 3a to 2a and didn’t have to play Belfry every year for district they could win it. 0-2 and no way they will beat Betsy Layne may even be running clock.

They were saying that when Chapman was there.  PCC hasn't been good since he left.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Hawks101
(10-14-2023, 12:52 AM)Spud6 Wrote:
(10-14-2023, 12:46 AM)pirateforlife Wrote: I’m very surprised by this outcome. PC said for years if they dropped out of 3a to 2a and didn’t have to play Belfry every year for district they could win it. 0-2 and no way they will beat Betsy Layne may even be running clock.

They were saying that when Chapman was there.  PCC hasn't been good since he left.
They were better than this when Eric Ratliff was coach.

Exactly

I think you said samething last week. but no we havent been very good since champan left that was what i was saying  before. i mean we got talent but no coaching
(10-14-2023, 01:03 AM)Hawks101 Wrote:

Exactly

I think you said samething last week. but no we havent been very good since champan left that was what i was saying  before. i mean we got talent but no coaching
I sure didn’t think they’d lose to East Ridge at home. But PC will most likely be at Martin Co first round of playoffs which they already beat
(10-14-2023, 01:13 AM)pirateforlife Wrote:

Exactly

I sure didn’t think they’d lose to East Ridge at home. But PC will most likely be at Martin Co first round of playoffs which they already beat

The way PCC is playing right now I don't see them beating Martin County again.
#BBFL
betsy layne may be without parsons i woulkd think
with that said im hearing its all fell apart for pike central very disappointng
(10-14-2023, 01:13 AM)pirateforlife Wrote:

Exactly

Yea true but honestly we played alot better at start of the season than now an martin county would take that next game. whos martin play next week floyd central
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hawks101's post:
  • Spud6
This score surprises me. Congrats East Ridge.
What’s East ridge all time record in pike co
Never beat belfry for sure have they played pikeville or Phelps before? What’s the record against valley
(10-14-2023, 05:22 PM)Khalisimo Wrote: What’s East ridge all time record in pike co
Never beat belfry for sure have they played pikeville or Phelps before? What’s the record against valley

Beat Valley twice
Beat PCC twice (once as a forfeit)
Beat Phelps eleven times
[-] The following 1 user Likes Real Badman's post:
  • Khalisimo
(10-14-2023, 05:31 PM)Real Badman Wrote:
(10-14-2023, 05:22 PM)Khalisimo Wrote: What’s East ridge all time record in pike co

Beat Valley twice
Beat PCC twice (once as a forfeit)
Beat Phelps eleven times
how does east ridge build a football program in ur opinion
they seem to have big kids over there........... any chance of a move to 1a? not sure thatd be any better being in a district with pikeville