Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Co. Central @ Magoffin Co. (12-7-07)
Pike Co. Central travels to Salyersville tonight to face the Lady Hornets of Magoffin Co. PCC was the pre-season favorites in the 15th Region and are off to a Hott start, but MCHS is 2-0 and playing a fast paced, inside/outside type game. They are also really playing strong defense. I do think that Magoffin Co. might be one of the only teams (just a few of them out there) that can match up height wise with the Lady Hawks. These two teams always puts on a show. What is everyone's thought's?
It will be a good game!! I don't have a prediction cause I honestly don't know who will get it. Good Luck Hawks!!
I believe that the Lady Hornets can pull out a win tonight against the heavily favored Lady Hawks. But, it will take two things to pull off the win. First off, the Lady Hornets will have to force someone other than Kayla Lowe to beat them. She has a good inside game and is able to step outside and shoot the three ball as well. Finally, the Lady Hornets will need to keep the turnover column down in the single digits. Most of their turnovers this season have been unforced ones. It is crucial to their success tonight for them to hang onto the ball. I feel that these girls are capable of this and will pull out the win in front of the home crowd. YOU GO GIRLS. Lady Hornets all the way baby!
Magoffin is a good and solid team yet again. However, the lady Hawks are just to solid of a team they are avg 4 girls in double figures. Slone is hitting the boards hard. Harris is answering the call at point guard scoring, assisting and playing tough defense. This team has the ability to do the same as last season and go ever farther.