Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland 67 Fairview 0
Final
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fairview just had no answer even against the JV and Freshmen who played most of the game. This was a game that should have never been played.
I really hate it for the kids of Westwood. I really do. To their credit they never stopped fighting and clawing. Best of luck to them the rest of the way. But they need to drop out of district play for a few years and build up some wins of some kind. They have to find something to be successful with.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ArmChairHC's post:
  • Nygfan106wins
It was a bitter sweet night. I got to see some people I haven’t seen in awhile. Ate some good food. But the game….I feel bad for the kids in Westwood
[-] The following 2 users Like RAMDAD50's post:
  • i82much, Orange Blaze
(10-06-2023, 10:52 PM)I’m RAMDAD50 Wrote: It was a bitter sweet night. I got to see some people I haven’t seen in awhile. Ate some good food. But the game….I feel bad for the kids in Westwood
This was a game that we had to be creative about finding ways not to score.  This score of this game very easily could have  been north of 100.  I felt bad for the kid that was on Fairview’s return team.  He got drilled every time he returned a kickoff.
Fairview had about three kids that looked good. Their qb didn’t throw a bad ball. The kid that Blaze was talking about looked like a good athlete but dang….we lit him up. I’m glad we got out healthy. Can’t say the same for Fairview. I hope the Eagles get another win this season
[-] The following 2 users Like RAMDAD50's post:
  • Orange Blaze, Westside
They have to drop out of the district and try to build something positive. Nothing about tonight was positive. We could have spotted them 60 and still would have had a running clock
Congratulations Raceland!!!
There's clearly no Wizard of Westwood.