Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer Ball
How's every one faring?

I know Bethlehem has beaten Manual by 2, Wayne County by 15ish, Bullitt Central - won by 15ish, and Meade County - won by 1. 

Lady Banshees looking tough heading into next season. 
The Banshees beat Male by 2 over the weekend, and South Oldham by about 15. They play fast and really push the ball.
Henry Clay won by 1 point over Owsley Co at Montgomery Co, and Owsley beat Montgomery by 5. Those games were last Monday.
Impressive for Henry Clay, and Coach Ashley Garrad
(06-12-2023, 10:24 AM)I Nations Elite Wrote: Impressive for Henry Clay, and Coach Ashley Garrad
Owsley had an opportunity to win in the final seconds but couldn’t get a shot off.
They play again today at Montgomery Co.
Owls have to be one of the favorites in the 14th !    Well coached team
Owsley County has wins over Henry Clay, Bath County and Menifee County and a loss to Montgomery County at Montgomery County’s camp games this week. It’s the second week for games hosted by Montgomery County.
Cardnal Classic going on in Winchester over the next two days. Follow Alyx WHite on Twitter for updates.
Macy Brown still at Owsley? Heard some North Laurel rumors.
(06-15-2023, 01:40 PM)Bulldogs4Ever Wrote: Macy Brown still at Owsley?  Heard some North Laurel rumors.

Absolutely zero chance of that.  But I will say the region better hope so. Because she has been a monster all summer.
Well I’d just heard that. Glad she didn’t leave.
GRC is making all kinds of noise this summer, Sacred Heart and Pikeville holding their own in Maryland against some national big boys.
(06-16-2023, 05:11 PM)Nations Elite Wrote: GRC is making all kinds of noise this summer, Sacred Heart and Pikeville holding their own in Maryland against some national big boys.
GRC only graduated 1 player from last year’s semifinal team that lost by just 4 points to 3-peat state champion Sacred Heart. It’s no surprise that they will be making noise all summer and into the spring of ‘24.
Owsley County won two games in Mt Sterling today.
Defeated Greenup County 65-35 and Boutbon County 69-29.
[-] The following 1 user Likes LOOKAYANNER's post:
  • Nations Elite
Watched Floyd beat Letcher. Letcher was up the whole game until the end. I suspect Letcher to not be very good this year. Hope they prove me wrong.
(06-22-2023, 01:46 PM)kentuckycriedchicken Wrote: Watched Floyd beat Letcher. Letcher was up the whole game until the end. I suspect Letcher to not be very good this year. Hope they prove me wrong.
I think Letcher Central returns all their players from last year’s regional runner-up team.
Really expected more from LCC when hearing of these two hooking up. Did Couch, Whitt, and Bentley play?
(06-24-2023, 07:39 AM)In Nations Elite Wrote: Really expected more from LCC when hearing of these two hooking up. Did Couch, Whitt, and Bentley play?
I don’t know if it’s fact but I was told that Letcher’s Bentley has transferred to Hazard.
Bentley has transferred to Hazard
Owsley County has looked good in summer play. I can’t recall all their games but they have a 50 point win over Breathitt, 45 over Clay, 5 over Montgomery, 20 points over Henry Clay, 3 over Menifee, 25 over Bath, 30 over Greenup, 40 over Bourbon and a few more that I can’t remember.
Losses include single digit loss at Corbin, 1 point loss to Henry Clay, 15 point loss at Montgomery, loss at Pulaski by I think by 18 and by 5 to Mercer.
I was only at a couple of the games so I’m relying on second hand information.
Owsley is the team to beat in the 14th region.
(06-24-2023, 07:39 AM)Nations Elite Wrote: Really expected more from LCC when hearing of these two hooking up. Did Couch, Whitt, and Bentley play?
They actually played 2x on different days, both games were at FC.  Couch played the first game but Whitt did not.  Couch was nursing an injury.  Neither Couch nor Whitt played in the rematch.  Bentley was not playing for LC
(06-24-2023, 08:23 PM)boxandone Wrote:
(06-24-2023, 07:39 AM)Nations Elite Wrote: Really expected more from LCC when hearing of these two hooking up. Did Couch, Whitt, and Bentley play?
They actually played 2x on different days, both games were at FC.  Couch played the first game but Whitt did not.  Couch was nursing an injury.  Neither Couch nor Whitt played in the rematch.  Bentley was not playing for LC
Who won the first matchup?
(06-25-2023, 07:55 AM)Nations Elite Wrote:
(06-24-2023, 08:23 PM)boxandone Wrote:
Who won the first matchup?
FC won both contests.
Ashland is loaded
BC is good
Russell has talent but Steele isnt playing the summer
(07-06-2023, 09:50 AM)I’m Fieldwire Wrote: Ashland is loaded
BC is good
Russell has talent but Steele isnt playing the summer
Owsley County opens their season in early December vs Boyd County in the Jackson County PRTC Classic in McKee.