Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vacation spots...
I was talking to someone earlier about places we've been. I thought it'd make an interesting topic on here: Where have you been? And where do you want to go?

I've been to about 30 states, but never outside of the country... however, I've always wanted to Rio de Janeiro to see the "Christ the Redeemer" Statue. This is just one of many places I'd love to visit.....
I like Va beach, almost all of the beaches in L.A. and Las Vegas. I probably like Vegas the best just because of the entertainment...I'm not much of a gambler.
vundy33 Wrote:I like Va beach, almost all of the beaches in L.A. and Las Vegas. I probably like Vegas the best just because of the entertainment...I'm not much of a gambler.

My mom lives in VA beach. Its beautiful there.
I've not been many places except the eastern US. I went on Spring Break a couple of years ago to Cooperstown(Baseball Hall of Fame), Boston, NYC, and Maine and had a good time. I'd like to go back to Boston. I like Hilton Head, SC a lot and St. Pete Beach outside of Tampa.

I'd like to go about anywhere though. I enjoy traveling quite a bit. Wanting to go to Vegas a bit right now, or maybe Colorado.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:I've not been many places except the eastern US. I went on Spring Break a couple of years ago to Cooperstown(Baseball Hall of Fame), Boston, NYC, and Maine and had a good time. I'd like to go back to Boston. I like Hilton Head, SC a lot and St. Pete Beach outside of Tampa.

I'd like to go about anywhere though. I enjoy traveling quite a bit. Wanting to go to Vegas a bit right now, or maybe Colorado.

I love Hilton Head too, it's so much nicer than Myrtle Beach. My parents used to take me to Myrtle when I was growing up, but the beach is always really crowded and traffic is horrible.

I have not actually been to St. Pete Beach, but I have been to madeira Beach, Indian Rocks, and Indian Shores, all of which are in that same strip on the coast outside Tampa. I really like the area down there, and I was thinking of trying out St. Pete Beach sometime.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
been to Cancun, Los Cabos, Aruba twice, Bahamas, Atlantis, Hawaii, went on the great cruise ever from Miami on The Freedom of the Seas. I recommend that boat to anyone. Really high classy. And of coarse ur average Myrtle Beach, Hilton head, and Tampa Bay.
I've been to Myrtle Beach, Panama City, Nashville, New York City, Salt Lake City, VA Beach, and I'm going to LA/Anaheim in January.

I'd like to go Alaska, Fiji, Hawaii, Ireland, and Italy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If...Then Wrote:been to Cancun, Los Cabos, Aruba twice, Bahamas, Atlantis, Hawaii, went on the great cruise ever from Miami on The Freedom of the Seas. I recommend that boat to anyone. Really high classy. And of coarse ur average Myrtle Beach, Hilton head, and Tampa Bay.

Yeah, but have you been to Marrowbone? Smile
I went to the Netherlands and Belgium this year. The beer over there is a LOT better. Almost makes up for the crappy food.
I've been to New Smyrna Beach, FL, Gatlinburg, TN, Myrtle Beach, SC, and St. Louis, MO... I enjoyed all of them, but I seem to like Gatlinburg more than anything else.

I'd like to goto the Bahamas, Cancun, Hawaii, Jamaica, and Key West.
venom93 Wrote:I went to the Netherlands and Belgium this year. The beer over there is a LOT better. .

Just bought my plane ticket.

Smile
I've been to Oakland, Hayward, San Jose California. Plan on going to New York soon.
A few years back, I took a cross country journey. Started here in Ky... went to Indiana, Ill, Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Cali, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Arkansas, Tenn, and back here. It was a great trip. 20 days of travel and touring.

I had such an amazing time, and saw so many beautiful places. Crescent City California is my favorite place of all time!!!
ComfortEagle Wrote:I've been to Myrtle Beach, Panama City, Nashville, New York City, Salt Lake City, VA Beach, and I'm going to LA/Anaheim in January.

I'd like to go Alaska, Fiji, Hawaii, Ireland, and Italy.

When you go to Alaska just make sure it's in the summer, lol when I was there it dropped down to -55 below zero and only had a few hours of daylight each day.
My family's gone to Hilton Head every year since I was little and it's a real good time.

Been to Panama City in Florida, Gatlinburg, Nashville, Vegas, and that might be it.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Going to VA beach this summer for a week or so