Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ufc 81
At UFC 81, former WWE Champion and WIGP Champ Brock Lasnar will make his octagon debut against former UFC Heavyweight Champion Frank Mir. Whats everyones thoughts on Brock joining the UFC? How do you think he will perform in his debut?

I'm picking the bigger and stronger Lesnar to win the fight by submission in the second round.
I thought he joined the NFL for awhile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Brock tried out for the Vikings last preseason but was released before officially making the roster.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
what day and time's this on?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Lesner.
Feb 2, 2008
Lesner is a monster, I would like to see him win.
What we know -

He has been training at MFS and with a top BJJ and boxing instructor.

Lesnar was a at one time a WORLD CLASS wrestler -

North Dakota State University's annual Bison tournament
1997-1998 winner
1998 NJCAA Division I Heavyweight Champion
Big Ten Title (1999-2000)
1999 NCAA Division I runner-up
Ranked the #1 HW [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavyweight][/url]in the Big Ten (2000)
2000 NCAA Division I Heavyweight Champion

What we don't know -
How good is Lesnar's chin?
Can he strike?(boxing, Muay Thai)?
How he is going to do against top notch BJJ(Mir is a black belt in BJJ).

Lesnar wins = he belongs in the UFC and is legit

Lesnar loses but is respectable = he belongs BUT it might be a year before he is taken serious.

Lesnar gets KTFO or is tapped quickly he = joke and publicity stunt.

Mir is no joke, former UFC HW champ BUT has not been the same since the motorcycle wreck, so this is a test for him also.
i think he should win
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]