Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Your Opinion: Top QBs
List your QB and what you like about them and the team they play for and what they have done or what they are capable of..
Chase Crone of SK is a really nice looking QB. Can make all the throws, can run the ball very well , seems like a great leader on his team , smart kid(3.8 GPA). Not sure, but I think he has multiple D1 offers. Impressive young man.
Cutter Boley - LCA
Sage Dawson - Boyle
Dylan Burdine East Ridge
Russ Osborne Shelby Valley
No particular order

SK- Crone
Boyle- Dawson
Lex cath- can’t remember his name and don’t feel like looking it up
Pulaski-Dugger (KID GOES UNDER THE RADAR, look at his stats in games this year)

Last but not least- Corbin k Elam. Still not an “elite” QB yet, but it’s first year and kid farts potential! Even as is still probably a top 10-15 QB in the state.

I have a hard time putting a rushing QB on the list like little. He has to be an athlete, but until I see him throw I’m gonna leave him as a maybe.
Cutter Boley
Bryson Dugger
Jacob Jones
Kenyon Goodin
Chase Crone

Your top 5 QBs in the state IMO.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Waitaminute's post:
  • Hound05
Travis Egan for Bullitt East has done it all. Thrown for 23 and ran for another 11. Averages 7.1 yards a carry. Against Graves County he was 15/22 for 201 and a TD and ran 12 times for 205 and 4 TD's. Graves not a juggernaut I know. Against MALE he threw for 210 and ran for 110 and 2 TD's.

Also plays linebacker !
[-] The following 1 user Likes BEChargers's post:
  • Bull got out!
I'll just list Casey's own, Ethan Willoughby. He's a 5 sport stud for us, and probably tennis or golf is his best sport. At nearly 6'5" and around 225 pounds he's basically a tight end (fullback mentality) who has a good arm. Ethan is right now at 2100 passing yards, and 999 yards rushing (our stat guy refuses to cheat). So barring some craziness Ethan will be our teams first 2000+ and 1000+ QB. This is after last year leading the state in interceptions (not a record he was shooting for). I figure he has to be our district's player of the year or something is truly messed up.
[-] The following 3 users Like smoke1015's post:
  • BEChargers, Bull got out!, Rip/Spin
Simon Kenton Chase Crone!
[-] The following 1 user Likes UK1fan's post:
  • Bull got out!
Have to Give MAX GIBBS from Fulton County High School a shout-out.   Smallest school in state with football and a limited roster (25 Players).  Injured in week 6 and out a month, then returned for last regular season game.  Even only playing 7 games, would place statistically at #11 in Total Passing Yards, #9 in Touchdowns, and #2 in YPG and in the TOP 50 in the Rushing Categories in Class A.  As well as, would still be ranking in top 50 of categories in the State statistics.    Definitely a player that gets lost, due to school he plays, and will be a diamond in the rough for some program.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheBear's post:
  • Bull got out!
How bout the Rice kid from Clay County ? Nice numbers.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BUFFALO's post:
  • Bull got out!
What could J. Jones do on a good team.

(11-07-2022, 11:35 PM)Nygfan106wins Wrote: What could J. Jones do on a good team.
2415 passing 23 td
1741 rushing 28 td
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nygfan106wins's post:
  • Bull got out!
(11-07-2022, 11:35 PM)Nygfan106wins Wrote: What could J. Jones do on a good team.

2415 passing 23 td
1741 rushing 28 td

Wow!! BIG numbers !!
  • Nygfan106wins
(11-07-2022, 11:11 PM)BUFFALO Wrote: How bout the Rice kid from Clay County ? Nice numbers.
Not knocking clay co because I’m impressed with what they’ve done the past couple years from where they were. But I would like to see what Rice could do in a program that’s got some supporting cast to help out. In the past I would think that a clay co QB that has big numbers is because they were playing catch up all season on JV teams. But this team has won some games.
(11-07-2022, 11:50 PM)Hound05 Wrote:
(11-07-2022, 11:11 PM)BUFFALO Wrote: How bout the Rice kid from Clay County ? Nice numbers.
Not knocking clay co because I’m impressed with what they’ve done the past couple years from where they were. But I would like to see what Rice could do in a program that’s got some supporting cast to help out. In the past I would think that a clay co QB that has big numbers is because they were playing catch up all season on JV teams. But this team has won some games.
When I mentioned this before, it really upset some people but the past 2 or 3 years, they have not played a very tough schedule. I hope that doesn't hurt Rice's college future. Some of the teams they've played would struggle with a good JV schedule. Tate is a great kid.
  • Nygfan106wins
Russ osborne - Shelby valley
He is only a junior and will be a candidate for MR. FOOTBALL ON 2023
UNIVERSITY OF LOUISVILLE HAS OFFERED.
(11-08-2022, 12:01 AM)BUFFALO Wrote:
(11-07-2022, 11:50 PM)Hound05 Wrote:
When I mentioned this before, it really upset some people but the past 2 or 3 years, they have not played a very tough schedule. I hope that doesn't hurt Rice's college future. Some of the teams they've played would struggle with a good JV schedule. Tate is a great kid.
It shouldn’t if hes doing the work on the side. A lot of offers come off of these camps and workouts. Games are unpredictable because of teams talent level and competition. But it does help get noticed is you got them both.
Rice has a really good arm from what I have seen and last year Sizemore turned him loose running the ball and the kid can flat out run as well. But a pure passer no doubt from my observation and maybe one of the best to ever wear the Black and Gold over in Manchester to play the QB postition. Clay in the past has had some elite QBs in Sean Pennington and Zach Lewis. Clay in known for some very good running backs over the years as well..