Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Catholic 42 Lexington Christian 6
Final LC put a running clock on LCA with 3:30 left to play.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 16BBall Fan's post:
  • nemo
So the tells of the game? I assume the LCA QB didn’t play?
WOW!!!!
Man, Lexington Catholic is for real!!
Congratulations to Lexington Catholic did the quarterback play for Christian but I heard he didn’t
I don’t believe Cutter Boley played for LCA.
What is the injury to Boley and how long will he be sidelined?
(09-17-2022, 09:25 AM)Grand Am Fan Wrote: What is the injury to Boley and how long will he be sidelined?

Lower leg not sure on the timeline but without him LCA has no offense.
(09-17-2022, 12:03 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote:
(09-17-2022, 09:25 AM)Grand Am Fan Wrote: What is the injury to Boley and how long will he be sidelined?

What happened to the QB that played last year? He was good and ran the ball very well at QB.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(09-17-2022, 12:04 PM)Spud6 Wrote:
(09-17-2022, 09:25 AM)Grand Am Fan Wrote: What is the injury to Boley and how long will he be sidelined?

What happened to the QB that played last year? He was good and ran the ball very well at QB.

He's also hurt.

I believe he graduated.
Nieves is still there. He’s hurt also.
(09-17-2022, 12:14 PM)bucslover68 Wrote: Nieves is still there. He’s hurt also.

Is that the starting QB from last year or the receiver that played QB for them last year when the starter was out?
(09-17-2022, 12:20 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote:
(09-17-2022, 12:14 PM)bucslover68 Wrote: Nieves is still there.  He’s hurt also.

Is that the starting QB from last year or the receiver that played QB for them last year when the starter was out?
Drew Nieves had zero receptions last season and made 150 of LCA's 176 pass attempts. If somebody else was supposed to have been their starting quarterback, then they must have been injured before the season began. Mason Moore had 15 pass attempts but he played in 14 games and was LCA's leading receiver.
I called it, but I did expect a little more from LCA. It did not matter who played for LCA. Lex Cath is tough.
They sure are, after watching it, they looked alot better than I first thought..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • TheStickyBandit
Lex Caths a fun team to watch this year.  Their QB is underrated in my opinion. He seems to be a good athlete with a pretty good arm. Is he a senior?
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheStickyBandit's post:
  • Bull got out!
(09-17-2022, 02:45 PM)TheStickyBandit Wrote: Lex Caths a fun team to watch this year.  Their QB is underrated in my opinion. He seems to be a good athlete with a pretty good arm. Is he a senior?

I don't think he is, but what stood out to me was they had good looking athletes in alot of postitions and I like they were using that big Tigh End, thats a very big part of football.. I think this years Boyle/Lex Catholic is shaping up to be a superbowl event and I think its in Lexington..
(09-17-2022, 02:47 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(09-17-2022, 02:45 PM)TheStickyBandit Wrote: Lex Caths a fun team to watch this year.  Their QB is underrated in my opinion. He seems to be a good athlete with a pretty good arm. Is he a senior?

I don't think he is, but what stood out to me was they had good looking athletes in alot of postitions and I like they were using that big Tigh End, thats a very big part of football.. I think this years Boyle/Lex Catholic is shaping up to be a superbowl event and I think its in Lexington..
I agree. That was part of my reason for asking, Lex Cath had a ton of good athletes on the field which no doubt makes the QB’s job easier. If Lex Cath has some young athletes and that QB is not a senior this year, they could be trouble for the rest of the state.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheStickyBandit's post:
  • Bull got out!
I got to looking at there schedule and so far honestly, they are playing as good as anyone if not better in 4A right now.... I had Lexington Catholic not rated high enough.. They are by far better than what I first thought, playoffs will be so fun in the 3rd round in 4A because the 4 teams I think will be facing each other will make for 2 big barn burner games...We got some awesome football ahead barring injuries..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • TheStickyBandit
(09-17-2022, 01:19 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-17-2022, 12:20 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: [quote="bucslover68" pid="2370077" dateline="1663427699"]
Nieves is still there.  He’s hurt also.
[/quote

Drew Nieves had zero receptions last season and made 150 of LCA's 176 pass attempts. If somebody else was supposed to have been their starting quarterback, then they must have been injured before the season began. Mason Moore had 15 pass attempts but he played in 14 games and was LCA's leading receiver.

Thanks for enlightening me Hoot I was thinking of Moore he played QB against Boyle last year and I thought the starter Nieves had graduated last year, after doing some reading I see that LCA’s top 3 QB’s are injured at the moment so whoever played against LC was 4th string and with the offense not being able to move the ball I would say it didn’t take long for LCA’s defense to get wore out so that might explain the blowout.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jack Lambert's post:
  • Cobraxx
This makes Lexington Cath vs Boyle a priority to watch if you can. I still thinK Boyle wins but I'll be wanting to see this game.
(09-17-2022, 12:12 PM)FootballFan1999 Wrote:

He's also hurt.

Gee oh
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Coach Bert B has done more with less than any LC coach in recent memory. Teams plays with an edge. Defensively, scheme is similar to Boyle in that you know the LB's are coming, but no idea from where.

Boyle still the team to beat in 4A until a another team proves otherwise. Game in 3 weeks will have significant playoff implications.
Lexington Catholic has a good team that some people don't give enough credit. They have a good, defense minded head coach.
Boley was in uniform, but didn't play.