Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covington Catholic 31 Beechwood 14
(09-18-2022, 10:25 PM)Sportsfan4646 Wrote:
(09-18-2022, 01:28 AM)Woodsman Wrote:
(09-17-2022, 08:37 PM)Sportsfan4646 Wrote:
(09-17-2022, 08:25 AM)Woodsman Wrote: Pointing out stupidity is not crying. Sorry that you think it is. I don’t know why you are getting so defensive and worked up? If this policy is so great and you support it so much, why are you getting so excited when some one on the internet opposes it? Almost seems like you know it’s ridiculous, but you retreat to the standard “we were allowed to under the rules defense.” Strange.

How in the heck am I crying? You were the one who bought it up not me! Yes you were crying about it and you still are pal! 

(09-17-2022, 11:29 AM)Woodsman Wrote: Again, pointing out absurdity is not “crying.”  Sorry but it’s not. I don’t really care what the kids say. This was a decision made by adults. Adults who were supposed to ensure the best educational system possible for the students within their district. That didn’t happen in my opinion. They chose to place an emphasis on 2a state titles at the expense of normal childhood development. Sorry but I find that really “weird.”  

Trust me, this isn’t a “cov cath” thing. Almost the entire state was scratching their head and laughing when the beechwood school board decided to go this route. It’s par for the course lately though.

Its funny to me that the Cov Cath coaches were the only ones to complain about it last year! Why do you think the Beechwood and Cov Cath coaches got into it last year? 

When you guys played Pikeville and Belfry did you complain about it to them? Those teams had 5 year Seniors. 

(09-17-2022, 02:46 PM)barnabus_c2001 Wrote:
(09-17-2022, 01:04 AM)rookie57 Wrote: Appears by extension beechwood isn’t that good.
see u read Gurus post same as i did Rookie dont see how he made that assumption!!!

Yes Beechwood is still the team to beat in 2a. 

(09-17-2022, 03:09 PM)bo67 Wrote: Beechwood is still good enough to win state. As far as that extra year. I know a kid that that failed a grade. His junior year he was average at best (should have been his senior year) But his senior year he was so much better.

I think Beechwood is still the team to beat. The freshmen QB played great while their starting QB has been out. 
No offense but you have literally no idea what you are talking about. That’s a shame. You come to a public message board with completely ignorant information and attempt to pass it off as fact. I know exactly why the coaches had a heated discussion with mr Hergott. Beechwood’s decision to allow graduated students another year of eligibility in hopes of garnering a better athletic scholarship offer had absolutely nothing to do with it. That’s just a fact and you can verify that with members of both coaching staffs. Trust me, I have.  Sheesh. Please stop. I’m bored with this conversation. You seem to be a young person yourself and I feel like I’m punching down. If you personally chose to “reclassify”……please know that reality exists and we must acknowledge our place in the world. The world does not accommodate your short comings. You have to overcome those yourself. Have a great season champ. Go tigers!

Haha trust me you never have nor will you ever punch Me down! if you are bored why did you open up your mouth about it? Nobody said a word about this until you did. Actually I’m not that young I’m a Beechwood grad and former player but I’m not going to tell you what year. I’m a regular at the watering hole in Ft Mitchell. I will repeat what I said Woodsman you have been crying about this the whole conversation. Move on pal you can’t change the rule no matter if you agree with this or not. 

(09-18-2022, 10:21 PM)Woodsman Wrote:
(09-18-2022, 10:05 PM)Here to help Wrote:
(09-17-2022, 01:42 AM)Woodsman Wrote: The policy pretty much dictates that this has nothing to do with a child’s education….so we kinda do know.
Good Lord Dude....get a life.  You're just pissed the Cov Cath didn't take advantage of the law.  You spend your entire day worrying about something that happened last year.  Beechwood is "Living in your HEAD RENT FREE"....get over it.  You are "WEIRD"...."SUPERWEIRD".  Just go to bed, get some sleep and go to work tomorrow.....if you have a JOB.
Bless your heart. It’s past your bed time. Even though you’ve been in high school for 5 years, you still have to obey curfew. Nigh night scooter. When people like you quit taking offense to me calling college aged students “college aged”…..I’ll quit defending my position. It’s not my fault people have asinine priorities. As far as cov cath, I would lose all respect for them if they enacted such a senseless policy. I can’t help it if that offends your delicate sensibilities. Sorry but I can’t.

if it’s past his or net bedtime isn’t it time for you to go get your ice cream and jello? I’m sure you are late to play bingo.  You sound like like a fun person to be around! ???

(09-17-2022, 01:42 AM)Woodsman Wrote: The policy pretty much dictates that this has nothing to do with a child’s education….so we kinda do know.
Good Lord Dude....get a life.  You're just pissed the Cov Cath didn't take advantage of the law.  You spend your entire day worrying about something that happened last year.  Beechwood is "Living in your HEAD RENT FREE"....get over it.  You are "WEIRD"...."SUPERWEIRD".  Just go to bed, get some sleep and go to work tomorrow.....if you have a JOB.
Bless your heart. It’s past your bed time. Even though you’ve been in high school for 5 years, you still have to obey curfew. Nigh night scooter. When people like you quit taking offense to me calling college aged students “college aged”…..I’ll quit defending my position. It’s not my fault people have asinine priorities. As far as cov cath, I would lose all respect for them if they enacted such a senseless policy. I can’t help it if that offends your delicate sensibilities. Sorry but I can’t.

I’m sure Cov Cath really cares if you lose respect for them! We as in Beechwood doesn’t care if you have any respect for them! Move along pal the rule is there no matter if you agree with it or not. 

(09-19-2022, 10:29 PM)Here to help Wrote:
(09-18-2022, 10:25 PM)Sportsfan4646 Wrote:
(09-18-2022, 01:28 AM)Woodsman Wrote:
(09-17-2022, 08:37 PM)Sportsfan4646 Wrote:
(09-17-2022, 08:25 AM)Woodsman Wrote: Pointing out stupidity is not crying. Sorry that you think it is. I don’t know why you are getting so defensive and worked up? If this policy is so great and you support it so much, why are you getting so excited when some one on the internet opposes it? Almost seems like you know it’s ridiculous, but you retreat to the standard “we were allowed to under the rules defense.” Strange.

How in the heck am I crying? You were the one who bought it up not me! Yes you were crying about it and you still are pal! 

(09-17-2022, 11:29 AM)Woodsman Wrote: Again, pointing out absurdity is not “crying.”  Sorry but it’s not. I don’t really care what the kids say. This was a decision made by adults. Adults who were supposed to ensure the best educational system possible for the students within their district. That didn’t happen in my opinion. They chose to place an emphasis on 2a state titles at the expense of normal childhood development. Sorry but I find that really “weird.”  

Trust me, this isn’t a “cov cath” thing. Almost the entire state was scratching their head and laughing when the beechwood school board decided to go this route. It’s par for the course lately though.

Its funny to me that the Cov Cath coaches were the only ones to complain about it last year! Why do you think the Beechwood and Cov Cath coaches got into it last year? 

When you guys played Pikeville and Belfry did you complain about it to them? Those teams had 5 year Seniors. 

(09-17-2022, 02:46 PM)barnabus_c2001 Wrote: see u read Gurus post same as i did Rookie dont see how he made that assumption!!!

Yes Beechwood is still the team to beat in 2a. 

(09-17-2022, 03:09 PM)bo67 Wrote: Beechwood is still good enough to win state. As far as that extra year. I know a kid that that failed a grade. His junior year he was average at best (should have been his senior year) But his senior year he was so much better.

I think Beechwood is still the team to beat. The freshmen QB played great while their starting QB has been out. 
No offense but you have literally no idea what you are talking about. That’s a shame. You come to a public message board with completely ignorant information and attempt to pass it off as fact. I know exactly why the coaches had a heated discussion with mr Hergott. Beechwood’s decision to allow graduated students another year of eligibility in hopes of garnering a better athletic scholarship offer had absolutely nothing to do with it. That’s just a fact and you can verify that with members of both coaching staffs. Trust me, I have.  Sheesh. Please stop. I’m bored with this conversation. You seem to be a young person yourself and I feel like I’m punching down. If you personally chose to “reclassify”……please know that reality exists and we must acknowledge our place in the world. The world does not accommodate your short comings. You have to overcome those yourself. Have a great season champ. Go tigers!

Haha trust me you never have nor will you ever punch Me down! if you are bored why did you open up your mouth about it? Nobody said a word about this until you did. Actually I’m not that young I’m a Beechwood grad and former player but I’m not going to tell you what year. I’m a regular at the watering hole in Ft Mitchell. I will repeat what I said Woodsman you have been crying about this the whole conversation. Move on pal you can’t change the rule no matter if you agree with this or not. 

if it’s past his or net bedtime isn’t it time for you to go get your ice cream and jello? I’m sure you are late to play bingo.  You sound like like a fun person to be around! ???

I’m sure Cov Cath really cares if you lose respect for them! We as in Beechwood doesn’t care if you have any respect for them! Move along pal the rule is there no matter if you agree with it or not. 
RENT FREE.....SCOOTER!  Rolleyes  So I guess to answer to my question is.....NO?

Haha I agree Beechwood is rent free in his head.