Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 35 Knox Central 30
Final

Congratulations Paintsville!!!
This is a big win for Paintsville.
Paintsville has improved a TON since the Floyd Central game. Offense looks a lot better. This is going to be a team that's going to give Raceland a run for their money in district.

Congrats Tigers!
Congratulations to Paintsville big win tonight
Wow. Looks like Paintsville is figuring some things out. Going to be interesting come district play.
(09-16-2022, 11:16 PM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: Paintsville has improved a TON since the Floyd Central game. Offense looks a lot better. This is going to be a team that's going to give Raceland a run for their money in district.

Congrats Tigers!
I don’t think so.
Nice win Paintsville!!!
Wish this one was a pick’em this week.
Having a good kicker at the high school level changes the whole game. Paintsville scored 5 touchdowns and five extra points for 35 points. Knox Central scored five touchdowns and went 0-5 on 2 point conversions to score 30 points. It’s tough when you are chasing points.

Paintsville’s offense looked a lot more open than the last few years. Their quarterback looked pretty sharp. If he can start making plays with his arm that opens the field up for Harris Phelps.
Knox Central played better in scrimmages. They are going down hill. I see why they were called one dimensional.
(09-17-2022, 11:20 AM)Mister D Wrote: Having a good kicker at the high school level changes the whole game. Paintsville scored 5 touchdowns and five extra points for 35 points. Knox Central scored five touchdowns and went 0-5 on 2 point conversions to score 30 points. It’s tough when you are chasing points.

Paintsville’s offense looked a lot more open than the last few years. Their quarterback looked pretty sharp. If he can start making plays with his arm that opens the field up for Harris Phelps.

The game shouldn't have been that close to come down to extra points . Knox Central is playing awful right now.I don't even like them, but they're better than that.