Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Carter 24 Raceland 22
Final Score
Must have been emotionally spent from that devastating loss last week!!! Big Grin
No, wait a minute, that game wasn't a big deal to Raceland...
devil58 Wrote:Must have been emotionally spent from that devastating loss last week!!! Big Grin
No, wait a minute, that game wasn't a big deal to Raceland...

A friend of mine from Raceland told me this was going to happen. He said the rams had laid down like a bunch of whipped pups since last week. :devilflam
congrast West Carter
Whew !!!! Man 2 tough games for the Rams.. Keep your heads up.. Playoffs next week...
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
FBALL Wrote:A friend of mine from Raceland told me this was going to happen. He said the rams had laid down like a bunch of whipped pups since last week. :devilflam
Confusedhh:
WOW! Big win from West!! Congrats!
Grats to West, big win for them. Alot of momentum going into the playoffs with a Mason team that struggled against Greenup, could be upset possibility here.
Raceland had a down year it seems, i wish them better luck next year
Wow! Good job West.
I see West giving mason an UPSET<<<<<< I am hoping.
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:I see West giving mason an UPSET<<<<<< I am hoping.
Me too w/ a Freshman at QB at Mason, West has a real good shot at pulling out a win.
Nice win Comets
I think the QB only sat out to rest for the playoffs.. or is he hurt for the season??