Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Mayfield Streaming
This team needs their own show and be able to cover the state games ..they had love for Mayfield that was a givin but the respect they showed for Beechwood made me a Mayfield fan they truly bring the game to life and if anyone can rely this message to them ...best I seen in Kentucky in a good while
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Taskmaster74's post:
  • rookie57
Awesome!
Is it a third part streamer or is it through the HS itself?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Thank you for your kind words. We started doing the games as a srvice to the many fans who could not get in the stadium because of covid. We found out that there are mayfield fans EVERYWHERE that loved being able to watch the games each week.
We are not professionals ( you can tell…lol) but we know the game and love high school football…especially the Mayfield Cardinals.
You can see the games by going to the “Red Helmet Video” facebook page.
[-] The following 2 users Like twenty4seven's post:
  • nemo, Westside
(11-30-2021, 10:10 AM)twenty4seven Wrote: Thank you for your kind words. We started doing the games as a srvice to the many fans who could not get in the stadium because of covid. We found out that there are mayfield fans EVERYWHERE that loved being able to watch the games each week.
We are not professionals ( you can tell…lol) but we know the game and love high school football…especially the Mayfield Cardinals.
You can see the games by going to the “Red Helmet Video” facebook page.
You guys rock, cause that’s how you roll! 
woot!