Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lincoln County 49 Knox Central 22
Final. 

Congratulations Lincoln County!!!
Central can turn their focus to mama Turner's roundball Rasputins.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Hound05
Way to go Patriots!
(11-06-2021, 12:49 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Central can turn their focus to mama Turner's roundball Rasputins.

LOL
Rd 2…………. Hoping they don’t look past them to JC. I don’t think they will. Hopefully the coaches keep them focused on the task at hand. I think if we are, we can finish this one off a little easier than the last time. But they have to be on point. LC is a team that can keep you holding your breath if you don’t show up, as we know. I will be looking to see if we can contain their star and put 2 half’s together if quality football.

But I guess since this is LC vs KC thread I’ll shut up about us. Congrats to LC on their first home playoff win? That’s what I was told anyways. They’ve got some real players up there and they deserve respect.
Congrats Pats.
Congrats Lincoln! That was a big win for the program. Lincoln has won 5 out of their last 6 after starting 1-4. That's impressive and should be appreciated from the Lincoln fans!

Round 2 vs Corbin for the District Championship next week! Should be a good game (as it always is).
(11-06-2021, 10:28 AM)OldBallCoach1 Wrote: Congrats Lincoln! That was a big win for the program. Lincoln has won 5 out of their last 6 after starting 1-4. That's impressive and should be appreciated from the Lincoln fans!

Round 2 vs Corbin for the District Championship next week! Should be a good game (as it always is).

(Corbin won 38-14 with 14 being scored after the starters were pulled. Last year FYI.) Looking forward to it!!!!
Congratulations Lincoln County and Welcome to Corbin next week!!
[-] The following 2 users Like 64SUR's post:
  • Bossdaddy 4115, Bull got out!
(11-06-2021, 10:48 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(11-06-2021, 10:28 AM)OldBallCoach1 Wrote: Congrats Lincoln! That was a big win for the program. Lincoln has won 5 out of their last 6 after starting 1-4. That's impressive and should be appreciated from the Lincoln fans!

(Corbin won 38-14 with 14 being scored after the starters were pulled. Last year FYI.) Looking forward to it!!!!
The last sentence is completely false. I'm not a Lincoln fan, but I appreciate good football. It was 24-14 to start the 4th quarter, Lincoln ball when Lincolns HB was knocked from the game. They also scored 21 in a half and had 3 TOs in the 2nd half against THIS years Corbin team. It's not an easy win this week.
(11-07-2021, 03:45 PM)OldBallCoach1 Wrote:
(11-06-2021, 10:48 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:

The last sentence is completely false. I'm not a Lincoln fan, but I appreciate good football. It was 24-14 to start the 4th quarter, Lincoln ball when Lincolns HB was knocked from the game. They also scored 21 in a half and had 3 TOs in the 2nd half against THIS years Corbin team. It's not an easy win this week.

Boy, I went backed and looked and you are right. I could have sworn we blowed them out. Sure felt like it, Game wasnt close IMO.