Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rowan County 23 - Lawrence County 13
First thing is if we would win the rest of our games,regular season games, the talk of replacing anyone would disappear unless a fan had something personel against a coach.That is something I want nothing to do with.
This game is a mystery to me. I thought lc would roll, but as the old saying goes anyone could win or lose on any given sunday (friday in this case). Everyone needs to keep their heads up and keep cheering on these young men, it is not easy being in the losing side of a season. they need all the support they can get from the fans, coaches, and the entire lawrence county community.
lcftball80 Wrote:This game is a mystery to me. I thought lc would roll, but as the old saying goes anyone could win or lose on any given sunday (friday in this case). Everyone needs to keep their heads up and keep cheering on these young men, it is not easy being in the losing side of a season. they need all the support they can get from the fans, coaches, and the entire lawrence county community.
Couldn't have said it better:Thumbs:
How many seniors does Lawrence have?
Don Carlo Wrote:How many seniors does Lawrence have?
Eleven Seniors
Originally Posted by ruppct1 [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/IHX...ewpost.gif]
tomcatin if you know so much about what would help this team, instead of being an idiot with low sportsmanship just why dont you apply for the head coaches job???

Wow!!! A little harsh, don't ya think? And uncalled for as well. Tomcatin' is stating what the rest of us won't but it sure isn't a reason to bust his chops with rude comments like that...
So NOW are we ready to bring Chuke back?
Not a chance. Never that desperate!
Rowan is a better team than everyone gave them credit for and IMO they are getting better every week and we are not. We do however have the ability to change this. There is no reason why the LC's players are not fundamentally sound. I mean, LC lives for football, and sometimes the arm tackling, bad snaps, etc, continues to be a problem every game. :o You can expect some of this at the beginning of the season, but not at this point in the season. 3-4 boys cannot pick up the slack for everyone. Cannot worry about "hurting feelings" at this point. I really hate this for the seniors. There is a lot of talent there and these are a good group of kids. I really hope that the community continues to support them (and all of the boys) because they deserve it.
They are off this week and they need to shake some things up. This game is over and we all need to go to Greenup with the attitude to accept nothing but a "W". Go dawgs!
Loving the program and the kids and working as hard as Coach Preece does, despite not being a fan of a spread offense, I apologise for even mentioning anyone being given different duties.Like the sister of Jimmy Chipwood in Hoosiers says in defense of the coach they wanted to run out of town, I say in favor of coach preece,,letting him go would be a big mistake.That coach then led his team to the state championship.Disgruntled fans can say hurtful things without really wanting to hurt anyone.
In my opinion the thing that's wrong with LC football or any LC sport for that matter is the Central office and administration and some staff.....There are people in there who wish sports would just disappear. It would be one less thing for them to worry about...When our last administration was in office is when LC football was the tops...Mr. Michael loved the sport and he was a huge supporter and fan...There is no one who takes interest in the talented kids we have going through this school. We have just as talented kids as other schools but no one in the school system concerned enough to encourage them. I love LC football and the kids are great and talented but LC is the laughing stock of the region thanks once again to people who don't care.
I thought this would be the year that LC got things back on track and got backs its winning tradition. To lose to Rowan Co. is pathetic, anyway you look at it. I dont know what LC needs to do to get things turned around, but something has to be done. When was the last time LC had a winning season?
Kayaker Wrote:I thought this would be the year that LC got things back on track and got backs its winning tradition. To lose to Rowan Co. is pathetic, anyway you look at it. I dont know what LC needs to do to get things turned around, but something has to be done. When was the last time LC had a winning season?
Sadly, it happens to the best of us. Even worse, it was to Rowan Co. But, that just gives the boys even more motivation to get their heads in the game & work hard to get a "W" next week! Keep supporting these boys! Thats what they need!!