Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville vs. Johnson Central - Apple Bowl
Redneck Wrote:I wish it was still like the good ole days and when I played where the game could go either way. Much more exciting games. I think the most exciting one I participated in other than my Senior year was the game my Sophomore year, and we lost that game by 8.

Your right , when you played, those were some very good, competetive games. You guys were fun to watch.:thumpsup:
THOMCAT Wrote:Seems like nobody wants to get together before the game. Guess it is just you and me. Meet you at the grill. Help me keep an eye on my car.

Smile thats funny right there.

:policeman

say around 6:30 or so? gimme a buzz tomor if ya want, at THE HOUSE, if ya still got that number. Im tired of hearing ya on cell voice mail. Youve got some explaining to do for that 21-6 debacle Tuesday night anyway.
JC wins this one by 42+.
Jc-70
Phs-6
JC should have no problem here.
Johnson COUNTY has the best bunch of kids in the state. They feed into 2 high schools. Most of these young kids are very good friends. They are smart enough to not give up a life long friendship for 4 quaters of a football game. Both teams will leave everything they have on the field. And that is all we can ask out of young kids. JC has a great chance of going all the way this year and that is something that all of Johnson County can be proud of. I will be in blue and white but know and love all those young men that will walk on that field in black and gold tonight. We do not limit our kids to only having friends from Paintsville. As with every sporting event I hope we have a injury free game.
kyhomebiz Wrote:Johnson COUNTY has the best bunch of kids in the state. They feed into 2 high schools. Most of these young kids are very good friends. They are smart enough to not give up a life long friendship for 4 quaters of a football game. Both teams will leave everything they have on the field. And that is all we can ask out of young kids. JC has a great chance of going all the way this year and that is something that all of Johnson County can be proud of. I will be in blue and white but know and love all those young men that will walk on that field in black and gold tonight. We do not limit our kids to only having friends from Paintsville. As with every sporting event I hope we have a injury free game.

:Thumbs: :Thumbs: :Thumbs: Very good post. I feel the same way. My best friend in a Tiger grad and although my son is in the county school system he has many friends that are Tigers and that is the way that it should be. That is the way that sports should be, go out and try to beat them on the field and after the game it's over, go on with life. I hope it is a hard hitting game and that the good Lord looks over both teams and keeps them injury free.
Good luck to my boys in blue tonight. I agree with the last two posts...well said.