Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Class 1A AP Poll 9/6
(09-09-2021, 02:30 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 02:11 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 02:06 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 02:04 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 02:03 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: I believe the only thing that matters is who won the last game. And it wasn’t Pikeville hahah! I believe they deserve more respect
You need to pick up a copy of Football 101.
And you need to take off your homer glasses. If you really wanna talk football the first thing you need to do is learn to respect other programs. Other Pikeville posters have respect for other programs….why don’t you
I have plenty of respect for other programs. I just don't have any respect for you.
How bout don’t reply then? Cause I was asking a serious question about Hazards roster. And no its not just me. You are in every thread talking like a teenager who is pissed about getting his ass busted over something. Be an adult and stop making Pikeville fans look bad.
I would rather take advice from vector and Cardfan in the political forums than you lol. No mirrors in your house?
1. Pikeville everyone else ok…
(09-09-2021, 02:30 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 02:11 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 02:06 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 02:04 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 02:03 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: I believe the only thing that matters is who won the last game. And it wasn’t Pikeville hahah! I believe they deserve more respect
You need to pick up a copy of Football 101.
And you need to take off your homer glasses. If you really wanna talk football the first thing you need to do is learn to respect other programs. Other Pikeville posters have respect for other programs….why don’t you
I have plenty of respect for other programs. I just don't have any respect for you.
How bout don’t reply then? Cause I was asking a serious question about Hazards roster. And no its not just me. You are in every thread talking like a teenager who is pissed about getting his ass busted over something. Be an adult and stop making Pikeville fans look bad.
I will tone it down a little, but only until Pikeville and Raceland play, if they do play....hehe
(09-08-2021, 01:54 PM)Scotty_Bronson Wrote: We will know more about Pikeville in 2 weeks when they play LCA. Thats a game ive had circled all year.
I don’t see that are they any 1A team that can play with LCA after them beating Boyle County at their place. LCA is a very good team it don’t have much merit to me either way.I just hope that Pikeville can stay in the game with them and make it some competition. Pikeville has some nice players but like any other team can have their ups and downs, I do believe if one of their players gets back they could be competitive with LCA but I don’t think that’s going to happen yet as always GO PANTHERS!!!
(09-09-2021, 07:25 PM)Patriot1 Wrote:
(09-08-2021, 01:54 PM)Scotty_Bronson Wrote: We will know more about Pikeville in 2 weeks when they play LCA. Thats a game ive had circled all year.
I don’t see that are they any 1A team that can play with LCA after them beating Boyle County at their place. LCA is a very good team it don’t have much merit to me either way.I just hope that Pikeville can stay in the game with them and make it some competition. Pikeville has some nice players but like any other team can have their ups and downs, I do believe if one of their players gets back they could be competitive with LCA but I don’t think that’s going to happen yet as always GO PANTHERS!!!
I feel by adding Wburg and the LCA game…no matter the out come ….helps Pikeville win the state championship. It’s very important that a good team runs with teams that are faster and better then they are. If Pikeville doesn’t have these two teams on their schedule I feel they get upset again like last year. But by playing these games almost makes it a lock that they win another championship.
(09-09-2021, 08:14 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote:
I feel by adding Wburg and the LCA game…no matter the out come ….helps Pikeville win the state championship. It’s very important that a good team runs with teams that are faster and better then they are. If Pikeville doesn’t have these two teams on their schedule I feel they get upset again like last year. But by playing these games almost makes it a lock that they win another championship.
CALPREPS.COM
Your source for high school football scores, standings & rankings

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field
[2021] Pikeville (KY) 28, [2021] Lexington Christian (Lexington, KY) 27

[b]CALPREPS.COM

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field
[2021] Pikeville (KY) 41, [2021] Wheelersburg (OH) 17

[/b]
Just for funsies. Not saying Pikeville will beat those teams. Just saying you have no idea...
(09-09-2021, 08:27 PM)Yes jetpilot Wrote:
CALPREPS.COM

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field

[b]CALPREPS.COM

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field

[/b]
Dude ….it’s a computer program. Come on hahahah
(09-09-2021, 08:30 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 08:27 PM)Yes jetpilot Wrote:
CALPREPS.COM

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field

[b]CALPREPS.COM

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field

[/b]
Written and tweaked by humans. But you're probably right, I should just let you tell me who is going to win every week.
(09-09-2021, 08:34 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 07:25 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: I don’t see that are they any 1A team that can play with LCA after them beating Boyle County at their place. LCA is a very good team it don’t have much merit to me either way.I just hope that Pikeville can stay in the game with them and make it some competition. Pikeville has some nice players but like any other team can have their ups and downs, I do believe if one of their players gets back they could be competitive with LCA but I don’t think that’s going to happen yet as always GO PANTHERS!!!
CALPREPS.COM

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field

[b]CALPREPS.COM

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field

[/b]
Written and tweaked by humans. But you're probably right, I should just let you tell me who is going to win every week.
No not at all. Hell I could be wrong and I probably am but will never pick a game because of what a computer program says. Especially at the high school level
[-] The following 1 user Likes RAMDAD50's post:
  • jetpilot
(09-09-2021, 08:38 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 08:14 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: I feel by adding Wburg and the LCA game…no matter the out come ….helps Pikeville win the state championship. It’s very important that a good team runs with teams that are faster and better then they are. If Pikeville doesn’t have these two teams on their schedule I feel they get upset again like last year. But by playing these games almost makes it a lock that they win another championship.
CALPREPS.COM

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field

[b]CALPREPS.COM

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field

[/b]
No not at all. Hell I could be wrong and I probably am but will never pick a game because of what a computer program says. Especially at the high school level
I won't either. My exact words were "for funsies,"
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • RAMDAD50
(09-09-2021, 08:41 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 08:27 PM)Yes jetpilot Wrote: CALPREPS.COM

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field

[b]CALPREPS.COM

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field

[/b]

You make me think you are birdbrain55 when you keep posting this calpreps stuff. lol
(09-10-2021, 01:06 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 08:30 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: Dude ….it’s a computer program. Come on hahahah

You make me think you are birdbrain55 when you keep posting this calpreps stuff. lol
CALPREPS.COM

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field
[2021] Pikeville (KY) 58, [2021] Williamsburg (KY) 10
(09-10-2021, 01:15 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(09-10-2021, 01:06 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 08:34 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Written and tweaked by humans. But you're probably right, I should just let you tell me who is going to win every week.

CALPREPS.COM

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field
[2021] Pikeville (KY) 58, [2021] Williamsburg (KY) 10

Dislike
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • jetpilot
Since we are looking at these projections

2021 Betsy Layne 27
2021 Belfry 14

On a neutral site
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I jist went and bought be some new boots...decided to take them back for waders. Gettin deeper than a hogs pen in this place hahahahahaha. RD and JP are a perfect pair. They both like to ruffle feathers. Love it! Its why this site is better than the other one. I got kicked off their's bc I refered to Somerset as "The Bunnies", god forbid. You bunch if a-holes keep being a-holes. At the end of the day we are just a bunch of has been, arm chair, washed ups that are looking to fill the void that is left from not being able to play ever again! Speaking of which, for anyone that feels like they could "suit up one more time" look up the Pikeville/Belfry Alumni game from a few years back...NOPE i got a family to feed lol