Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Powell County
62.50%
Prestonsburg
37.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell County @ Prestonsburg 9/10
Class 3A Powell County (0-3) will travel to Class 2A Prestonsburg (1-2)

Powell County (0-3) lost to Estill 29-8 and 2 covid losses.

Prestonsburg (1-2) won against Phelps 12-8 and lost to Magoffin County 34-6 and a covid loss. 

Thoughts?
It’s gonna be a interesting one to watch, I have all the respect in the world for Coach Brewer and I’ve always said if anyone can turn it around at prestonsburg he can. But in my heart I’m a pirate and will always be with that said this game will come down to probably who makes the least mistakes. I’m not gonna pick a winner because I’m not sure I haven’t seen pburg play and Powell has some athletes and pieces. Who ever wins upfront and makes the least mistakes will win. Good luck to the blackcats and good luck to the pirates!
This should be a good game. PC has only had one game this year so it's hard to judge them and Prestonsburg has not been great this year but had a nice win against Phelps this past week. Should be a close game!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I think Powell County's offense plays right into Prestonsburg's defensive strengths. They're good against the run, just struggle some defending the pass and I don't look for Powell County to air it out very much.

Blackcats get back one of the better players in Gavin Stephens this Friday night. I look for Carter Akers to continue to get a bulk load of the carries for Pburg and I'd like to see the passing game take a step forward this week also.

Blackcats win in a good game, 22-14.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlackcatAlum's post:
  • BlackcatPride32
BlackcatAlum hit it on the head.

I’d love to see some PA pass be worked in a little, you’ve got a kid in Dalton Elliott #2 with some serious speed. Carter Akers is the heartbeat of the Cats though. We will go as young #44 does.

I’ll take the Cats in a battle 24-14
Burg 24
Powell 13

Carter Akers 250 yards 3 TDs
(09-08-2021, 10:37 AM)BlackcatPride32 Wrote: BlackcatAlum hit it on the head.

I’d love to see some PA pass be worked in a little, you’ve got a kid in Dalton Elliott #2 with some serious speed. Carter Akers is the heartbeat of the Cats though. We will go as young #44 does.

Big Grin
(09-09-2021, 02:41 PM)The Real Guru2 Wrote:

Big Grin
What’s funny? Please, enlighten me.
(09-09-2021, 09:46 PM)BlackcatPride32 Wrote:

Big Grin
Don’t waste your time. 

This poster is a Pburg troll and wishes nothing but failure on the program. Sad.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlackcatAlum's post:
  • BlackcatPride32
(09-09-2021, 10:24 PM)BlackcatAlum Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 09:46 PM)BlackcatPride32 Wrote:

Big Grin
Don’t waste your time. 

This poster is a Pburg troll and wishes nothing but failure on the program. Sad.
Wow. That is sad. it must take a pretty small man to belittle young men.