Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State Championship Games Streaming Live
Khsaa.tv is streaming the games with a subscription if you have one or you can pay $10.99 for a monthly subscription to watch all the games. 

The good news is Prepspin was hired by KHSAA to produce the streams so at least we know they will be quality streams!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • cuppett777
Watched most of the games last year. Well worth the money.
(12-17-2020, 09:25 PM)Spud6 Wrote: Khsaa.tv is streaming the games with a subscription if you have one or you can pay $10.99 for a monthly subscription to watch all the games. 

The good news is Prepspin was hired by KHSAA to produce the streams so at least we know they will be quality streams!
last yr i was there in person to watch Belfry,but the other years i wasn't,it was awful mess trying to watch
I’m poor. If anyone would like to message me their log in I’d sure appreciate it. Haha
( H & I ) Hero & Icon channel is covering Paintsville vs Kentucky Country Day today
What’s hero and icon channel ?
(12-18-2020, 12:34 PM)VoR_58 Wrote: What’s hero and icon channel ?

Wymt2 H&I If you have spectrum it’s on channel 398
Someone needs fired over this stream it's terrible.
[-] The following 2 users Like fridaynightfights's post:
  • cuppett777, PHS DYNASTY
(12-18-2020, 01:24 PM)fridaynightfights Wrote: Someone needs fired over this stream it's terrible.
yes they do i wasted money again like i did couple years ago,its no better than before---TERRIBLE
[-] The following 2 users Like cuppett777's post:
  • Gus McCrae, PHS DYNASTY
(12-18-2020, 03:10 PM)cuppett777 Wrote:
(12-18-2020, 01:24 PM)fridaynightfights Wrote: Someone needs fired over this stream it's terrible.
yes they do i wasted money again like i did couple years ago,its no better than before---TERRIBLE
Same here! I wasted my money twice with prep spin!! Same thing happened to me two yrs. ago as well. They should be made to reimburse subscribers !!
[-] The following 1 user Likes PHS DYNASTY's post:
  • Gus McCrae
My stream was perfect for the first game, you guys sure its not on your end? Just bringing that up because mine was perfect
A lot of the stream quality comes down to your internet quality and provider. I’d you got crappy internet and your kids are playing Xbox, wife’s watching Netflix and you are trying to livestream a game. Then that might be on your end because Prepspin has always been perfect quality for me.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Streaming from KHSAA was not very good this year. Never have trouble streaming anything but both games today was a lot of buffering. Hopefully they get it fixed by tonight!! Ready to watch those REBELS!!!
I got looking yesterday between the first game and second game and discovered that the games are on my Galatic Stream TV for free. Watched yesterday on that and doing the same today with no buffering issues