Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands vs Trotwood-Madison (OH)
TM is loaded with D-1 talent. I think they will beat Highlands by 2 TD. Here is clip of TM running back last year in the state championship where he played for Kettering Alter before transferring to TM this year. He has committed to Penn State. He is #21 in the video.

I agree, this will be Highlands toughest opponent all season. Right now they have 4 guys committed to D-1 schools including Purdue, Penn State, Nebraska, and one going to Cincy. I think Highlands will hang with them early but the talent from Trotwood will show in the later stages of the game. Trotwood by 10.
GRIZZ Wrote:I agree, this will be Highlands toughest opponent all season. Right now they have 4 guys committed to D-1 schools including Purdue, Penn State, Nebraska, and one going to Cincy. I think Highlands will hang with them early but the talent from Trotwood will show in the later stages of the game. Trotwood by 10.

They actually have 5 already committed.

Doug Rippy, Linebacker (Nebraska)
Michael Shaw, Running back ( Penn State )
Roy Roundtree, Wide Rec. ( Purdue )
Domonick Britt, Quarterback ( Cincinnati )
Brandon Moore, Tight End ( Michigan )
and they have 4 other guys getting looked at by some D-1 schools.
Yeah I forgot about the kid that is going to Michigan. I googled their team website, nothing real fancy, but it is very informative. Last year they sent 3-4 kids to Central Michigan and about 10 others to the next level.
Trotwood Madison is under investigation by the OHSAA for recruiting allegations. Very interesting article in the Dayton Daily News this am.
mandan Wrote:Trotwood Madison is under investigation by the OHSAA for recruiting allegations. Very interesting article in the Dayton Daily News this am.

I think this nothing more than to please some area Dayton coaches. Why else would you announce you(OHSAA) hired a "Private Investigator" to look into the situation. It is no longer private now but a Public Investigator.