Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems at Powell Co.
Ive been hearing all day from several good sources that most of the pirates do not want Billy Rice as their Qb. Some ppl were supposed to blow blocks this friday trying to take him out. If this is the situation then how stupid is that? IMO Bill is the only kid in that high school that can play Qb. Hes a 4.0 student and has already memorized the playbook. We know his arm and athletic ability isnt in the question. If i was getting treated as bad as he was by my team then i would go to another school. The pirates will never get ne weres holding grudges against each other (especially their best player). If this childish games dont stop then i predict an 0-10 season.
sounds like a jealous situation. everyone needs to put their feelings aside and work together as a team or they will not accomplish anything this season. good luck!
you heard wrong the team does want billy as their quarter back however billy also needs to work with the team. powell does not have the problems that you have indicated. you should validate your sources. powell will do just fine.
baseballking Wrote:Ive been hearing all day from several good sources that most of the pirates do not want Billy Rice as their Qb. Some ppl were supposed to blow blocks this friday trying to take him out. If this is the situation then how stupid is that? IMO Bill is the only kid in that high school that can play Qb. Hes a 4.0 student and has already memorized the playbook. We know his arm and athletic ability isnt in the question. If i was getting treated as bad as he was by my team then i would go to another school. The pirates will never get ne weres holding grudges against each other (especially their best player). If this childish games dont stop then i predict an 0-10 season.

If this is true, I can't believe the new coach has not done something about this.:confused:
They can't blow blocks this Friday for their quarterback because he got kicked out Friday and isn't allowed to play this Friday.
Was he ejected????? Why was he ejected???
jb05 Wrote:They can't blow blocks this Friday for their quarterback because he got kicked out Friday and isn't allowed to play this Friday.
Tough break!
baseballking Wrote:Ive been hearing all day from several good sources that most of the pirates do not want Billy Rice as their Qb. Some ppl were supposed to blow blocks this friday trying to take him out. If this is the situation then how stupid is that? IMO Bill is the only kid in that high school that can play Qb. Hes a 4.0 student and has already memorized the playbook. We know his arm and athletic ability isnt in the question. If i was getting treated as bad as he was by my team then i would go to another school. The pirates will never get ne weres holding grudges against each other (especially their best player). If this childish games dont stop then i predict an 0-10 season.
:eek:
This thread is closed.
There seems to be an awful lot of rumor and the entire purpose seems to be to cause trouble and is not fair to the entire Powell Co program.
Real football teams would get together behind closed doors and hash out their problems rather than take them to a public sports forum.