Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co 63 Cordia 62
Well deserved win for Bobcats
Big win rolling into post season, congrats Bobcats!!
Great win!
Questionable call at the end..ref blew his whistle and raised his hand like he was calling a foul then calls the game..it was a foul..but still cordia should not have been in that situation..especially with them playing without slaughter...cordia is a mess this year
Why didn’t Slaughter play?
^^ Missed school today
MADDBOMBER14 Wrote:Questionable call at the end..ref blew his whistle and raised his hand like he was calling a foul then calls the game..it was a foul..but still cordia should not have been in that situation..especially with them playing without slaughter...cordia is a mess this year

Nothing questionable about it. I was sitting right behind that ref and play at the end. Never heard a whistle from him. He did raise his hand indicating a 3 point attempt though.
[Image:

]

Bolz, the big guy has finally figured it out. I saw the WYMT news post about Conn's mannequin stolen from the billboard and a reward has been offered for the return. Lott's Creek has been using that freakin mannequin to sit on the sidelines with the team. That's why the playas never speak to the coach and he doesn't speak to them. I figured it out during the game when Coach Danny Fugate was dipping popcorn from my bag. I thought my blood sugar hit the floor cause I was seeing him on the sideline as well, SMH.

#mannequintrickwasgenius More mash taters please!!!
Great win by the Bobcats! Peaking just in time for the tourney