Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St Henry 55 Hazard 41 (All A)
St Henry defeats Hazard in the semifinals of the All A Classic.
St. Henry came out second half down 11 and turned up the intensity on the bulldogs and never looked back.
MADDBOMBER14 Wrote:St. Henry came out second half down 11 and turned up the intensity on the bulldogs and never looked back.

I have said all along that is the weakness Hazard has especially after the loss of the Beverly kid. It was the way Perry had them down and played them so close. If you deny Pelphrey the ball and pressure whoever has it they are vulnerable.
They didn’t even deny Pelfrey the ball..they allowed him to get the ball they were just all over him and everyone else..I’ve said before big AL is smart and Is prepared for every game..but if you can come out and throw a curve ball at him and make him start thinking outside of his box him and the his team loses control..last night st. Henry scores 13 in answered points before hazard calls a timeout..then out of the timeout hazard scored 4 points to st. Henry 8..after that the game was over..the boys sped up and turned the ball over several times and you look at big AL and he’s just standing there not doing anything..kinda puts me in mind what happened in the 14th region championship last year.