Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville Hazard all A Updates
Halftime Hazard 24 Paintsville 21
Sounds like a good game.
U can watch it live on prepspin!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Sounds like a good game.

So far it’s been as GOOD as advertised. Trading blows back and forth.
Anyone have a updated score
Hazard Pep section starting the dumbest chant in high school basketball. “Overrated”.
38-30 Hazard. Paintsville was down 12 then the chant from Hazard pro caused Fuget was to warm up.
38-32 Hazard 7:24 left
Hazard 38-Tigers 30 end of 3rd quarter
40-32 4:40. Hazard stalling
42-32 Hazard. 2:49 Hazard time out
Hazard 42-32 with 2:49 left.
42-34 1:50 remaining Tigers TO
Paintsville must not have done their scouting report. If you want to beat Hazard, you have to speed the game up. Pressure the ball and go inside. I’ve watched them play a lot. They are a great ball team, play well together. Have to try and find a way to get them out of their element. Only time I’ve seen them slightly rattled is when they were pressed some.
48-39 final
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Hazard Pep section starting the dumbest chant in high school basketball. “Overrated”.

Our pep section chanted that when we played Martin County at home a few weeks ago. It’s a stupid cheer.
Ralph Furley Wrote:Our pep section chanted that when we played Martin County at home a few weeks ago. It’s a stupid cheer.

Shelby Valley did the same thing in the all A Regional championship. It ended up biting them. It typically does.
Hazard playing a very good game..some dumb mistakes down the stretch but overall a good game..hazard played really tired tonight IMO..they stood a lot and didn’t have the normal movement in sets that they normally have..paintsville I think had a good game plan but once hazard went man to man and they face guarded Fugate it totally took paintsville out of their game..that was the difference in the game