Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern 62 North Laurel 58
Final
A great early season rematch between last years state runner-up, and a North team they beat in the Elite 8. The battle between North and South for the 13th region title is gonna be epic this year. Don’t think any other team in the region is even gonna be close.
Seen those Jaquars play. They are my top pick in the 13th region. South Laurel is over rated. They post numerous amounts of posts on social media to build certain team members up. No one above average on South’s team for the exception of Steele. She is top of the list.
Well I pull for North, but it’s crazy to say Collett, a WKU signee, is ‘not above average’. I do agree with you though that Steele, who’s going to EKU, is probably under appreciated.
Very well played game for early December as both North Laurel and Southwestern were well coached and ready to play in a heck of a battle. Fun game to watch as Southwest made the right play late to pull it out. It will be fun to see North and South battle it out in the 13th this year.
How did the 7th grader, Collins, do for North? Someone told me she was starting for them. She’s going to be a great player.
She is starting, and I thought she was the most impressive individual player in this game for North. She has a chance to be a sensational player by the time her career is over.
Removed post
I did NOT say she wasn’t, I did NOT stat any names
If there is “no one above average on South’s team with the exception of Steele” (which is exactly what your first post says) then that means that Collett and anybody else on the roster isn’t above average. Doesn’t matter if you name them or not.
bball321 Wrote:Seen those Jaquars play. They are my top pick in the 13th region. South Laurel is over rated. They post numerous amounts of posts on social media to build themselves up. Steele is top of the list.
Going to be a exciting year