Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State Championship reserved seats
Can someone tell me which sections are the woodford reserve club? I want to make sure I got the right thing for my kids.
fridaynightfights Wrote:Can someone tell me which sections are the woodford reserve club? I want to make sure I got the right thing for my kids.

That is the home sideline. I would imagine it will be the higher seed. Should be sections 25-27. Sections 23,24,28,29on home side are general admission. Section 4-8 on visitor side will be general admission.
Yes on pressbox side where UK stands at for their home games. Home teams are:
1a- Pikeville
2a- Mayfield
3a- Bell County
4a- Boyle County
5a- Cov Cath
6a- Male
You’ll enjoy it. I wish I could watch a UK game there sometime. You have your own concessions, bathrooms. You can go inside and warm up if need be. Got some couches to lounge on. It’s nice.
fridaynightfights Wrote:Can someone tell me which sections are the woodford reserve club? I want to make sure I got the right thing for my kids.

another key to knowing you got the Woodford Reserve seating is cost. They are the $30 tickets. Home side (South side) is messed up. If you go $15 general admission you cant sit anywhere midfield on home side. If a visitor general admission will get you anywhere on that side. On Ticketmaster site it will allow you to blow each section up and pick your seats if your going to buy reserve seats. The dead on 50 yard line seats Woodford seats is section 26M. I sat in this section last year and bought them there again this year just incase the weather turns. I believe 25M, 27M and maybe a couple other sections are also Woodford seats. You can pull it up and it will become clear.
Hound05 Wrote:You’ll enjoy it. I wish I could watch a UK game there sometime. You have your own concessions, bathrooms. You can go inside and warm up if need be. Got some couches to lounge on. It’s nice.

a tv's!, cant really see game thru the glass though, just not designed for that
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:another key to knowing you got the Woodford Reserve seating is cost. They are the $30 tickets. Home side (South side) is messed up. If you go $15 general admission you cant sit anywhere midfield on home side. If a visitor general admission will get you anywhere on that side. On Ticketmaster site it will allow you to blow each section up and pick your seats if your going to buy reserve seats. The dead on 50 yard line seats Woodford seats is section 26M. I sat in this section last year and bought them there again this year just incase the weather turns. I believe 25M, 27M and maybe a couple other sections are also Woodford seats. You can pull it up and it will become clear.
So ur telling me im going to have to pay 30 bucks a ticket on home side to see worth the dam
Otherwise thr closest seat is the 25yrd
All fans should buy general admission seating.