Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(9) Kentucky 82 Utah Valley 74
This was a very ugly win. Got a lot of stuff to figure out.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Awful game to watch but we needed to just scratch out a win against a decent midmajor. It’s tough on a young team to only have 7 scholarship guys available. It’s tough in game to not be able to pull people out when they make mistakes or need a breather and it’s tough in practice for freshmen who are just learning to play together to not be able to go 5 on 5.
I’d hate to be the guy who has to approve the line for Kentucky games haha.

Yea they’ve got to figure this crap out. Don’t know how you come out jacked the first game. Get beat, and still don’t have that intensity to you next time out
Why do we have Kenny Payne’s son on the team? He’s hasn’t dressed a single game since being at Kentucky? Maybe to keep Coach Payne at Kentucky and if that’s the case I’m all in.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL