Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Valley @ Kentucky
Cats open as a 25 point favorite according to a Vegas.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I’ve learned a longggggg time ago not to bet on Kentucky. They might lose to an non ranked team then turn around and spank a top 10. Young kids =inconsistent. But I like our team this year. Wish we had another big
Hound05 Wrote:I’ve learned a longggggg time ago not to bet on Kentucky. They might lose to an non ranked team then turn around and spank a top 10. Young kids =inconsistent. But I like our team this year. Wish we had another big

That’s what Cals missed the past couple years on the reciting trail. A big strong mammoth and can get a bucket with his back to the basket.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Our defense stinks!
#BBFL
This isn’t the same team that played MSU
You’re absolutely right! And it never fails a random player hits 50 3’s against us.
#BBFL
I just got ahead and count on it now. It’s always some person that has a season high of loke 12. Then boom....... 48 points haha