Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evansville 67 (1)Kentucky 64
:flush:
Flat out embarrassing! I've defended Calipari ever since he's been at Kentucky but he just isn't a very good coach. Great recruiter and talent developer but terrible coach all the way from preparation to in game.
Guys! What the heck happened? I was traveling to Cincinnati tonight and get to my hotel to see this crap!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Is this Cal's worse loss at U.K.? It is more embarrassing than The Robert Morris fiasco, IMO.

BTW, after Evansville came into Rupp Arena and defeated #1 U.K., they now lead the all time series 1-0.
Westside Wrote:Is this Cal's worse loss at U.K.? It is more embarrassing than The Robert Morris fiasco, IMO.

BTW, after Evansville came into Rupp Arena and defeated #1 U.K., they now lead the all time series 1-0.

Absolutely the worst loss! Robert Morris was a game where the season was basically already over and nobody wanted to play that game. Game really didn't mean anything. Tonight was a total embarrassment and really showed that Cal can't coach.
And don't get me started on Nick Richard's. He's a big soft teddy bear! 7 foot and can't get a rebound. Scared to death out there.
Well now hopefully they come down off their high horse they was on after beating Mich St.Nothing Like A Little Dose Of Pride Being Busted..
Evansville deserved this game!! They played exactly like I was hoping Kentucky would play. Congratulations to them and Kentucky better start playing some TEAM ball!!!!
Impeach Calipari. :biggrin:

Dribble Drive/ Chaos/ position less players= Street Ball

After the Michigan state game, I thought Kentucky would lose 8 games this year but after last night they will lose 9.
I bet Pitino is so proud of Walter McCarty.
pirateforlife Wrote:And don't get me started on Nick Richard's. He's a big soft teddy bear! 7 foot and can't get a rebound. Scared to death out there.

For real,I can’t describe how weak and soft he is!
Out coached fire CAL and hire McCarty immediately.
Lynn Bowden just tweeted I do miss hoops. Offering his services to CAL after the season.
T-CATS Wrote:Lynn Bowden just tweeted I do miss hoops. Offering his services to CAL after the season.

But would he pass it?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
If we could get Wagner the ex Iowa Basketball player to walk on I think he would