Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bardstown 28 Danville 7
If Danville wants to have a good season they better find a QB. Bardstown made them one dimensional and they couldn't move the ball. Starting running back Caleb Burns ejected, so he will miss the Boyle County game next week.
Great team and good luck the rest of the year.
Told y’all Bardstown was solid.
Bardstown will be a force to reckoned with in 3A as the season progresses. They have some playmakers!
We scored running it, passing it, on special teams, and on defense. I liked the balance. Still not happy with run blocking and tackling was terrible, but a great team win and a happy Labor Day weekend.
Doesn't get any easier for the Ads as they host the crosstown Rebels next Friday.
Had a man from Danville last week tell me Boyle has 4 or 5 players that should be freshman in college
ThinThirty Wrote:Had a man from Danville last week tell me Boyle has 4 or 5 players that should be freshman in college

Lol
Every single person that watched the Pikeville scrimmage said “Bardstown is going to surprise some folks!”.... not suprised
Congrats to Bardstown
Loaded with speed and a better team than what many thought.
Danville had a TD called back in the first quarter, and never seemed to get it going after that. Danville defense is really not that bad. Bardstown only scored 14 on Danville's defense, and that was all in the 4th quarter. One was a 93yd Td Pass that was a beauty, the Ads had them backed up and let them out.
Footballfan33 Wrote:If Danville wants to have a good season they better find a QB. Bardstown made them one dimensional and they couldn't move the ball. Starting running back Caleb Burns ejected, so he will miss the Boyle County game next week.

What did he get ejected for?
64black&gold Wrote:What did he get ejected for?

Back 2 Back unsportsmanlike penalties
I was wrong on this one. Congrats B-Town.
Burns was held to 68 yards on 22 carries.
BTown making a believer of me
thinthirty Wrote:had a man from danville last week tell me boyle has 4 or 5 players that should be freshman in college

😂😂🤣
ThinThirty Wrote:Had a man from Danville last week tell me Boyle has 4 or 5 players that should be freshman in college

Don’t mean squat. There isn’t a team in Kentucky that doesn’t have a kid that got held back in grade school, therefore should be freshman in college.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Don’t mean squat. There isn’t a team in Kentucky that doesn’t have a kid that got held back in grade school, therefore should be freshman in college.

This is what Danville fans do but it's usually AFTER the butt whoppin' not before. Lol
FoSho Wrote:This is what Danville fans do but it's usually AFTER the butt whoppin' not before. Lol
I was just messing with you guys, Boyle can name the score next week that’s no surprise, I think Danville will be much better next year, the year after back in serious contention for another title. The comment about Boyle I seriously heard, don’t know if it’s true, don’t care, it’s any persons right to deal with Their kids the way they choose, but if it’s true this should be the culmination of one of the best teams they have had in years, and I know all the rules about a kids age, no problems. I have heard from a relative with a kid in the Boyle system that in the lower grades the talent supply is thinning out pretty quick.
About Danville and Btown , Btown 22 seniors, 20 starters back from last year at least according to the radio, Danville loses large numbers of seniors last Two years in a row, Danville in good shape til the 4th qtr. Danville going through growing pains they will be fine especially the next couple of years. Should Btown be worried they had so much trouble with a young team?
ThinThirty Wrote:About Danville and Btown , Btown 22 seniors, 20 starters back from last year at least according to the radio, Danville loses large numbers of seniors last Two years in a row, Danville in good shape til the 4th qtr. Danville going through growing pains they will be fine especially the next couple of years. Should Btown be worried they had so much trouble with a young team?

No. They didn’t play particularly well and still won by 3 TD’s. Scored running, passing, defense, and special teams. Held Danville to 76 net yards. Held a guy who went for 268 yds and 5 TD’s last week to 68 yards rushing. Didn’t rise to the bait of Danville’s constant taunting and (surprising) use of the N word. Nobody injured. No, we are enjoying Labor Day weekend with little complaint.
My point, if Bardstown was that strong, Should have been a running clock early, you get into the thick of 3a, probably going down quickly, and what does the other crap your talking about have anything to do with anything, from what I heard last week after the Pikeville loss Btown should have been ready to play after watching film, if they still played poorly probably Danville defense had a little something to do with it
ThinThirty Wrote:I was just messing with you guys, Boyle can name the score next week that’s no surprise, I think Danville will be much better next year, the year after back in serious contention for another title. The comment about Boyle I seriously heard, don’t know if it’s true, don’t care, it’s any persons right to deal with Their kids the way they choose, but if it’s true this should be the culmination of one of the best teams they have had in years, and I know all the rules about a kids age, no problems. I have heard from a relative with a kid in the Boyle system that in the lower grades the talent supply is thinning out pretty quick.

Boyle Co talent pool is just fine. You got some bad information.
Don’t think so
ThinThirty Wrote:My point, if Bardstown was that strong, Should have been a running clock early, you get into the thick of 3a, probably going down quickly, and what does the other crap your talking about have anything to do with anything, from what I heard last week after the Pikeville loss Btown should have been ready to play after watching film, if they still played poorly probably Danville defense had a little something to do with it
The Danville defense did OK, #34 Bell is an excellent player. As for how we fare in 3A, I guess we will have to see.
ThinThirty Wrote:Don’t think so

I know so.

See ya Friday.
fosho Wrote:i know so.

See ya friday.

😂😂😂😂😂😳👍
Hambley Wrote:Every single person that watched the Pikeville scrimmage said “Bardstown is going to surprise some folks!”.... not suprised

Hambley that wasn’t a scrimmage that was Pikeville’s first game