Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 55 Middlesboro 28
Final. :Cheerlead

I left at halftime after 3Td was call backed in first half, knew Williamsburg was going to win. Wanted to watched the Belfry vs LCA on TV :biglmao:
This game was 14-14 midway through the second quarter before the burg outpaced the young Jackets.

Coach French has the team improving if they stay together and keep working.
64SUR Wrote:Final. :Cheerlead

I left at halftime after 3Td was call backed in first half, knew Williamsburg was going to win. Wanted to watched the Belfry vs LCA on TV :biglmao:

You could had stopped on Log Mtn.
Way to go Orange Bees.
Williamsburg needs to clean the penalties up and tighten the defense.
Congrats to the orange jackets...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I was impressed with Williamsburg tonight. They have a bunch of kids out for the size of the school. Lack of depth really showed tonight. I was happy the way the Middlesboro kids fought to the end. I can see improvement every week. It's a shame Kyle has not played until this year. He is special.
BellCo18 Wrote:You could had stopped on Log Mtn.

I didn’t want to walk a mile uphill Confusednicker:
3-4 touchdowns called back on Williamsburg the first half. Middlesboro is a one man show. The kid is good. Way to go Orange jackets!!!
TheColonel Wrote:3-4 touchdowns called back on Williamsburg the first half. Middlesboro is a one man show. The kid is good. Way to go Orange jackets!!!

Yes. Kyle is all they have.
64SUR Wrote:I didn’t want to walk a mile uphill Confusednicker:

can't blame ye for that. lol
At least we look like a team in our kids play hard. Williamsburg is very good and the ponder kid is really really good..
The Jackets have faced good competition this year (Whitley, Knox, Williamsburg) and look to be showing signs of improvement. There are great opportunities ahead in the next few games for the Jackets to add to the win column.

Good luck to Williamsburg, hope they make a deep run and represent the mountains well in the post season.
Middlesboro is much improved. Depth was a big difference on a hot humid night
When you guys talk about much improved are you talking from the beginning of the year or from last year?
From last year
Sorry they were better last year. Period
No way
Talent is coming, but numbers and past couple years will hurt Middlesboro. Look for much improvement in ‘20 and ‘21 seasons. If French stays.
Finally heading right direction. Firing Frazier set Middlesboro back 10 years
For sure headed in the right direction. French has only been there for 6 months. Give him a year. Already major improvement and getting better each week. Really good 8th grade coming. They are a head of where I thought they would be. I think some wins will come this year. If they could win a few games this year it will plant the seed for the future.