Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. 42 Prestonsburg 12
Final
Good bounce back win for LC. Pburg is still rebuilding. Give it some time.
Big win for the Bulldogs!
Congrats to Lawrence County
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Big win for the Bulldogs!

Thank you for your support! Big win for you guys against Boyd as well!
Prestonsburg faithful need to be patient and stick with Brewer. They’re prepared and coached well, just young and a little overmatched right now. Hang in there. EKY football is sweeter when the Blackcats are strong. Hope it happens soon.
Baden Gillespie 227 yards and 4 TDs on 4 carries in this game.
With Paintsville win over Beechwood opening game loss for Lawrence not so bad a loss. Good bounce back win
doubledown Wrote:With Paintsville win over Beechwood opening game loss for Lawrence not so bad a loss. Good bounce back win

It’s not the losses that bother me so much as it is the way we lose.LC has shown over the last few years that we can play with anyone but only for a few quarters. Still got to find a way to put together 4 quarters and win some games against teams we aren’t picked to steamroll.
DAWG NATION21 Wrote:It’s not the losses that bother me so much as it is the way we lose.LC has shown over the last few years that we can play with anyone but only for a few quarters. Still got to find a way to put together 4 quarters and win some games against teams we aren’t picked to steamroll.

I agree.
Just my opinion but LC should not get beat by Paintsville too big and too much depth for that to happen. Not saying it wouldn’t be a good game but year in and year out they should have to much depth for Paintsville to contended with.