Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co 37 Collins 14
4 turnovers hurt Bell Co first half. Settled down in the second half.
Details? Bell co that good? Or collins down ?
FCSPY Wrote:Details? Bell co that good? Or collins down ?

I believe Collins maybe a little better than last year that went 1-9. Just remember I didn’t see them played last year.......guessing on my thinking :popcorn:
Bell lucky no Corbin in their district
E's Army Wrote:Bell lucky no Corbin in their district

Why? I watched Corbin struggle last night just as bad against a so so Whitley Co team that went 3-8 last season and Bell never was down tonight unlike Corbin was. 🤔
Congrats to Bell! Hope I get to attend a game of theirs this year, watched them last season a few times and they were solid. Bell will be a serious team come playoffs.
Congrats Bell County
Personally don’t think the loss of Frazier affected the Cats too much. Move hurts Frazier and helps bell. Good stable of young backs
#55PirateFan Wrote:Congrats Bell County

PirateFan my buddy was bragging and singing your son's praises last night after watching you guys play Southwestern. He said "that kid is the real deal". Good luck to him.
Bell cleaned it up in second half, without 4 first half turnovers this game could have gotten ugly.
BobcatPride05 Wrote:Personally don’t think the loss of Frazier affected the Cats too much. Move hurts Frazier and helps bell. Good stable of young backs

I agree. We have some great backs this year. Looks like we used around 5-6 last night. Including Kidd who will be a beast running down field.
BellCo18 Wrote:I agree. We have some great backs this year. Looks like we used around 5-6 last night. Including Kidd who will be a beast running down field.

Did your big fullback graduate? I liked that kid he was scary fast to me for his size.
Collins was lucky last night that bell fumble at least 4 time in the first half or the score would have been 64-7 Confusederiously:
smoke1015 Wrote:Did your big fullback graduate? I liked that kid he was scary fast to me for his size.

Yeah Smoke He Did got another big full back the Kidd Boy 6'1 295 - 300 lb
64SUR Wrote:Collins was lucky last night that bell fumble at least 4 time in the first half or the score would have been 64-7 Confusederiously:

And 1 was on the 1 yard line. 2 was inside the 20.
BellCo18 Wrote:Why? I watched Corbin struggle last night just as bad against a so so Whitley Co team that went 3-8 last season and Bell never was down tonight unlike Corbin was. 🤔
I can assure you this ain't the Whitley County team from last year.