Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central Summer Ball
Haven't got to see them much. How are they faring this year? Any new players stepping up?
The Eagles will have a soild season with alot of new faces getting a chance to play.If they can develop their inside game they just might turn out to be playing for the 15th regional championship!!!
cardsfan Wrote:The Eagles will have a soild season with alot of new faces getting a chance to play.If they can develop their inside game they just might turn out to be playing for the 15th regional championship!!!

What makes you think they can knock off Pikeville, Shelby Valley, or Paintsville, assuming they don't get screwed and are put in the same bracket?
I'm not saying that won't happen.I'm just simply saying they are actually a little better as far as ball movement and team chemistry go this year than what they were last year.I also think they are going to surprise a few teams in the 15th granted the three teams to beat are IMO Shelby Valley,Paintsville,and Pikeville.You guys and Gals will see when it comes time to play this fall!!! GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!
cardsfan Wrote:I'm not saying that won't happen.I'm just simply saying they are actually a little better as far as ball movement and team chemistry go this year than what they were last year.I also think they are going to surprise a few teams in the 15th granted the three teams to beat are IMO Shelby Valley,Paintsville,and Pikeville.You guys and Gals will see when it comes time to play this fall!!! GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can actualy see them being better next year. They should have some great team chemistry. From what I heard Belfry is looking strong this year also which is a complete shock. Valley will be the favorie, and after that its wide opened. Paintsville should be but they have had this same teama nd haven't done anything with it yet so I wont put them with Valley. Pikeville needs offense, but great Defense.
I heard that Coach Starns has taken the coaching job in Henderson County. Good Luck Coach Starns!!!! I am sure that you will do well!
I have heard that Mark Starns has been named the new Henderson County Boys Basketball Coach. Best of Luck!!!! Congrats Coach!!!
BigBlueNation Wrote:I have heard that Mark Starns has been named the new Henderson County Boys Basketball Coach. Best of Luck!!!! Congrats Coach!!!

You have heard wrong!!! Starns is on vacation in Florida with his family for the week.He will not be going anywhere!!!
It is official. He is the coach at Henderson County now. Mr. Whitaker has already been notfied of his departure.
:eek: WOW!!! If this is true I'm very surprised and confused as why Starns would have not told the players about his move!!
Probably for the same reason he didn't during the mid-season incident last year. I'm glad he came back from that and I wish him well if he did indeed take the Henderson Co. job.
Who is coaching JC this summer then?
Summer ball is over. This is the dead period. This will be the oportune time to get a coach in and hired.
I don't expect to see much out of JC this year, since Justin Murray transferred to Paintsville.
I think the boys will do well. They have plenty of talent to work with.
So is the Murray kid at Paintsville for sure now?
Is JC still hlding workouts or are they waiting on a new coach??
JC is having open gymn for the boys right now but thats it, hopefully they will get a coach hired soon and start preparing for next season. IMO the eagles will be a better ball club next year, with no studs on the team and a solid point guard in jaryd crum plus A NEW STYLE OF BALL, i think the kids will have more fun and play well together. Good luck eagles!!!!!!