Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell/Paintsville/Powell County Scrimmage
Did anyone make the trip to Stanton? If so, how did the scrimmage go?
I guess nobody went
Everybody transferred to JC
Paintsville was pretty tough and done pretty good handling Powell and Russell. I think if Powell and Russell could play a real game, it would be a good one.
Paintsville’s qb Is a stud hard to tell much as teams was shuffling in and out players in waves it was about what you thought of in a scrimmage
Poor ole Russell
Much different than what I heard
Are y’all saying that Russell was bad?
I’m saying that Paintsville looked better than both. Russell looked better than Powell but it’s hard to tell much with teams shuffling in and out players trying to see how what they got to work with in a scrimmage like that. Paintsville qb looked like the best player on the field when he was out there
RHS Wrote:I’m saying that Paintsville looked better than both. Russell looked better than Powell but it’s hard to tell much with teams shuffling in and out players trying to see how what they got to work with in a scrimmage like that. Paintsville qb looked like the best player on the field when he was out there

I know it was a scrimmage. Powell’s passing game was clearly not there but I believe they done a good job running the ball against Russell. Especially since they scored on the first drive. Powell also done a pretty good job stopping Russell, letting them score, what? One time, I believe. I am a Powell fan but Powell definitely looked better than Russell in that scrimmage.
PoCofootball Wrote:I know it was a scrimmage. Powell’s passing game was clearly not there but I believe they done a good job running the ball against Russell. Especially since they scored on the first drive. Powell also done a pretty good job stopping Russell, letting them score, what? One time, I believe. I am a Powell fan but Powell definitely looked better than Russell in that scrimmage.

We definitely wasn’t watching the same scrimmage if that’s your take on it... good luck in your season
Why is Sam you know what is Russell scrimmaging Powell. Poor ole Russell is right if your struggling with Powell it’s gonna be a long year 🤦*♂️!!
Devils will be in regional finals again this year
RHS Wrote:We definitely wasn’t watching the same scrimmage if that’s your take on it... good luck in your season

ClearlyConfusednicker: