Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paris 59 Bracken Co. 36
I find it NO coincidence that the better team, with the better coach lost last night.

Bishop Brossart, the host of this year's 10th Region All A has done everything they can to keep the best coach in the region down. They were afraid to face him in a tournament game, and they did whatever they could, from rescheduling (Messing up our practice rhythms, this well oiled machine can't handle a change to his regiment!) to maybe even gaining illegal advantages for the Greyhounds.

I have sources deep inside the 10th region, several of them hit up the Head Honcho last night to let me know that they think things are not what they seem.

That is the only explanation for a Hinson coached team having 25 turnovers is that the Greyhounds were getting away with murder. Last I checked, football was played on grass, and basketball on the hardwood! Hinson's teams play hard and they play fair-- why can't the officials make sure the other team does the same!?

I'm not worried. The All A matters to some, but it's just a stepping stone to us. Any tournament that doesn't take place in either the Igloo, the Fieldhouse or Rupp isn't a tournament we're worried about!

Those other teams can't buy rings for winning imaginary tourneys, Coach Hinson is focused on when it matters!