Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South laurel vs clay updates.
35-23 south at half
47-38 south end 3
Thanks
Has JJ or Cromer jumped out of the building yet ( monster dunks).
62-48 south final
I stated in a earlier post what the Cardinals and also Mr. Jj Ramey and Crommer would show the tigerets. The best two front guards in the 13th region and play extremely well together. Take no prompts from the rest of the team either or their Super nice coach that does an amazing job. It's just nice to have 2 front horse's that leads the rest of the pack.
ky playmaker Wrote:62-48 south final

I am guessing that Clay didn’t show to much and that another loss is going to help them. Lol
Clay was missing two impact players all week so I imagine it was hard to play without them one being a starter and the other sixth man
TIGERZ Wrote:Clay was missing two impact players all week so I imagine it was hard to play without them one being a starter and the other sixth man

I was at the game. Trust me, it wouldn’t have mattered. By all means, keep making excuses though.
Not taking anything away from south but clay will be ready/healthy next time. Cromer was the difference maker tonight fun to watch him and Robinson go at it.
TIGERZ Wrote:Clay was missing two impact players all week so I imagine it was hard to play without them one being a starter and the other sixth man

Corbin was out 4 good players and still beat you by 14. Roll over and kiss your sister good night and get back on here when you all are relevant again.
TIGERZ Wrote:Not taking anything away from south but clay will be ready/healthy next time. Cromer was the difference maker tonight fun to watch him and Robinson go at it.

Some people will never admit the better team won tonight
I keep reading where Clay was missing 2 big impacts of their team.?? I thought the 4 role was on the court tonight and playing. We can always have excuses as always n usually it's the Refs but that couldn't work because of (Home) court advantage so now say we've had injured or sick missing player's. The total point in tonight's game was the better team won and Clay still has a lot of work cut out for them by end of February time to even advance in the region. This is 2 game losing streak started so go back to the drawing board n correct the defense mistakes and work more on a (TEAM) ball playing team n learn to use your advantage and disadvantages at the correct time. Maybe send for a video of Jj and Crommer to learn how a lead 🏇 runs.lol
I can’t believe and I think it’s first time in 13th history that either team got even close to 7 fouls in a half to shoot fts😂
I missed my prediction pretty bad I had the game 73-52 up 17 or 19pts . Anyone know why they call a technical against Alex Hosteller after making a three, Game changer in the 3Q for Clay County. JJ 2 dunks was awesome. But the block shot he had on Robinson as he driving to the goal for a layup JJ had to be 2 or 3 ft above the rim, best blocked I have ever saw. Congratulations South Laurel :truestory:
Hostettler didn’t deserve a t for what he did either after hitting a three Maybe a warning but geez
He made a hand motion looked like he put his finger to his mouth like saying hush Idk but it was pretty silly