Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nobull Sports Show- Podcast. 14th Region Rankings
Enjoy this week’s podcast and hit the subscribe button!
14th Region Rankings to Start 2019

Wes
Hazard
Buckhorn
KCC
Breathitt
PCC

Kyle
Hazard
Breathitt
PCC
KCC
Buckhorn

Nik
Hazard
Breathitt
Buckhorn
KCC
PCC
Good show guys. I will admit my Cougars aren’t done yet....but we are on life support after the 3 game losing streak. In all fairness we had 3 tough teams that just wanted it more. I agree we have to beat Knott. Appreciate the anonymous shout out 😂😂 even though you were obviously being sarcastic about it lol.
Bstidham47 Wrote:Good show guys. I will admit my Cougars aren’t done yet....but we are on life support after the 3 game losing streak. In all fairness we had 3 tough teams that just wanted it more. I agree we have to beat Knott. Appreciate the anonymous shout out 😂😂 even though you were obviously being sarcastic about it lol.

Thanks for listening. Yeah they need to beat Knott. When is that game?
appreciate all the support from everyone from letcher. Pulling for LCC to beat KCC and make the district race interesting.
trainer Wrote:Thanks for listening. Yeah they need to beat Knott. When is that game?

Saturday at 7:30. It would feel better to win if they had Slone and BB on the sideline. That would be a more complete victory.....but I will happy either way with a W.
Sources say BB is back, only gone for a couple games..he is doing good and will be at the game..Slone kid has returned to practice..not sure if it’s 100 percent yet or not..he should make it back by the Letcher game I’m being told..and first round of All-A for sure...This will definitely be a good match-up..a lot riding in this one for both teams..Good luck to all
roundballer Wrote:Sources say BB is back, only gone for a couple games..he is doing good and will be at the game..Slone kid has returned to practice..not sure if it’s 100 percent yet or not..he should make it back by the Letcher game I’m being told..and first round of All-A for sure...This will definitely be a good match-up..a lot riding in this one for both teams..Good luck to all

They have definitely missed the Slone kid. Glad to see B.B. back and hopefully Slone is 100 percent before Saturday
NoBull7 Wrote:14th Region Rankings to Start 2019

Wes
Hazard
Buckhorn
KCC
Breathitt
PCC

Kyle
Hazard
Breathitt
PCC
KCC
Buckhorn

Nik
Hazard
Breathitt
Buckhorn
KCC
PCC

Hazard has lost to both Perry and Knott this year. Breathitt has beat LCC, Knott, and Perry. I understand Hazard has a better record, but their 14th region resume, isn't close to Breathitt's. By the way, good luck with your podcast, you guys do a good job.
Hazard is the team to beat.
pjdoug Wrote:Hazard is the team to beat.

Hazard & Breathitt are on top right.
NoBull7 Wrote:14th Region Rankings to Start 2019

Wes
Hazard
Buckhorn
KCC
Breathitt
PCC

Kyle
Hazard
Breathitt
PCC
KCC
Buckhorn

Nik
Hazard
Breathitt
Buckhorn
KCC
PCC

[Image: https://media.giphy.com/media/3ornk0t9ms.../giphy.gif] Nobully baby whatever you smoking give ole Fatpat 15 bruh! Pats beat the Bulldoggies already and Buddy Holly didnt know what hit him baby! Knott and Breathitt are the favorites plain and simple but Kazilla be back soon and plan is working to take over the 14th again like a mutha! Buckhorn schedule of home schools not true basketball brutha! Breaking it down taterstyle! Letchy wont beat Knott cuz Winston ciggies dont compare to Big Bizness and the cigars! Wowza! #headscratcher #makingbgrgreatagain More mash taters please!!!
NoBull7 Wrote:appreciate all the support from everyone from letcher. Pulling for LCC to beat KCC and make the district race interesting.

Bstidham47 Wrote:Saturday at 7:30. It would feel better to win if they had Slone and BB on the sideline. That would be a more complete victory.....but I will happy either way with a W.

[Image: https://media.giphy.com/media/BCIdczGbFiQU0/giphy.gif]
Letchy not seen anything whats coming Saturday night baby! Ole Fatpat and Pat Nation are pumped up for a win brutha! Best advice ole Fatpat can give is take off the Letchy glasses cuz Mortys be rocking like a mutha come Saturday night! #youinfatpatshouse #biga$$fanswillrockyoulikeamutha More mash taters please!!!
14th Region:
1. Breathitt Co.
2. Knott Central
3. Hazard
4. Perry Central
5. Letcher Central
6. Buckhorn
7. Powell Co.
8. Estill Co.
9. Wolfe Co.
10. Owsley Co.
11. June Buchanon
12. Leslie Co.
13. Jackson City
14. Cordia
15. Lee County
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/2qd6hx.jpg]Bolz ole Fatpat be hitting Letchy wide freaking open brutha! Big Bizness said big guy wez got two road trips tonight and tomorrow! Ole freaking snap baby! CT said same rules apply cuz Letchy house is like our house baby! Genius! Bstidhy tell Lee King said wez coming baby and he$$ is coming with us! #lastmightwuzwild #pumpeduplikeamutha More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: https://media.giphy.com/media/3ornk0t9ms.../giphy.gif] Nobully baby whatever you smoking give ole Fatpat 15 bruh! Pats beat the Bulldoggies already and Buddy Holly didnt know what hit him baby! Knott and Breathitt are the favorites plain and simple but Kazilla be back soon and plan is working to take over the 14th again like a mutha! Buckhorn schedule of home schools not true basketball brutha! Breaking it down taterstyle! Letchy wont beat Knott cuz Winston ciggies dont compare to Big Bizness and the cigars! Wowza! #headscratcher #makingbgrgreatagain More mash taters please!!!

I can hook you up fatpat lol. Khalil obviously makes a huge difference for the pats but they have lost 4 in a row, that’s why they are down in the rankings
Wolverine Wrote:14th Region:
1. Breathitt Co.
2. Knott Central
3. Hazard
4. Perry Central
5. Letcher Central
6. Buckhorn
7. Powell Co.
8. Estill Co.
9. Wolfe Co.
10. Owsley Co.
11. June Buchanon
12. Leslie Co.
13. Jackson City
14. Cordia
15. Lee County

If Knott and Breathitt hadn’t lost 3 and four in a row then they would be the top two teams. I’d say with Knott having Khalil back they will climb back up the rankings. It has been a crazy year for the 14th region
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/2qd6hx.jpg]Bolz ole Fatpat be hitting Letchy wide freaking open brutha! Big Bizness said big guy wez got two road trips tonight and tomorrow! Ole freaking snap baby! CT said same rules apply cuz Letchy house is like our house baby! Genius! Bstidhy tell Lee King said wez coming baby and he$$ is coming with us! #lastmightwuzwild #pumpeduplikeamutha More mash taters please!!!

Tell your boys and your entourage to come on!! We are ready and got something waiting for you Knott boys 😂. Gonna be a good game but Knott better not overlook my Cougars. BTW make sure you try the pulled pork sandwich with your taters 😂😂😂
[QUOTE=trainer;2204539 I can hook you up fatpat lol. Khalil obviously makes a huge difference for the pats but they have lost 4 in a row, that’s why they are down in the rankings[/QUOTE]

[Image: https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/orig...48/1a7.gif]
Trainee baby best way to hook Fatpat up is to tell state workers to have Highway 15 clear to Whitesburg cuz ole Fatpat and the bus be coming in wide open! #movingonup #bleedredwhiteblue #cholesterollevelisoffdacharts More mash taters please!!!
Cat Daddy Wrote:Hazard has lost to both Perry and Knott this year. Breathitt has beat LCC, Knott, and Perry. I understand Hazard has a better record, but their 14th region resume, isn't close to Breathitt's. By the way, good luck with your podcast, you guys do a good job.

The all A will tell the tell of the true top 5. All of us here at the Nobull Sports headquarters appreciate you listening and your input 👍🏼
I still think Knott is the best team
basketball101 Wrote:I still think Knott is the best team

We will see. They lost 4 in a row and have been struggling without Khalil and B.B. But with them back they will be tough. Breathitt will be hard to beat. They have the most physical team for sure.
1. Breathitt County
2. Knott County
3. Perry Central
4. Hazard
5. Letcher Central

Breathitt definitely deserves to be #1
Hazard & Buckhorn hadn't had much of a schedule. Hazard lost to Knott and Perry.
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/2qd6hx.jpg]Bolz ole Fatpat be hitting Letchy wide freaking open brutha! Big Bizness said big guy wez got two road trips tonight and tomorrow! Ole freaking snap baby! CT said same rules apply cuz Letchy house is like our house baby! Genius! Bstidhy tell Lee King said wez coming baby and he$$ is coming with us! #lastmightwuzwild #pumpeduplikeamutha More mash taters please!!!

lol @ tater hangover.
CA3 Wrote:1. Breathitt County
2. Knott County
3. Perry Central
4. Hazard
5. Letcher Central

Breathitt definitely deserves to be #1
Hazard & Buckhorn hadn't had much of a schedule. Hazard lost to Knott and Perry.

Knott and Perry has lost 4 in a row and Breathitt lost 3 in a row before beating Perry so that’s why the rankings are why they are. If we was just counting the 14th Region games then yeah I wouldn’t disagree with your top 5.
trainer Wrote:Knott and Perry has lost 4 in a row and Breathitt lost 3 in a row before beating Perry so that’s why the rankings are why they are. If we was just counting the 14th Region games then yeah I wouldn’t disagree with your top 5.

How many of them don't have players from New York?
pjdoug Wrote:How many of them don't have players from New York?

I think the only kid from New York is Marquees Frazier at PCC and he got ruled ineligible but they are trying to repeal it. Dk if anymore.