Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell 23 Waggener 20
Final
Central next?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jarons Wrote:Central next?

Yeah, at least Russell doesn't have to travel to Louisville.
Congrats Devils!
TJ said Landon Duvall could have played tonight but didn't feel explosivness so he decided to sit out and rehab another week. We will see if he plays next week.

Also he said Ethan Sanders tore a ligament in his elbow. My guess is he will play next week and have surgery after the season.
Way to go Russell!
The final score really isn’t indicative of how this game was played. Russell controlled the tempo most of the game and if you take away a couple of big plays it wasn’t really close. Waggener had some nice looking athletes but Russell’s depth was too much. Russell showed some toughness at the end and didn’t panic when Waggoner made it close. Good luck next week and I hope you guys pull off the upset against Central.
Congrats to Russell.
Since the blow-out that Russell had at Ashland in the 3rd week Russell has played outstanding football in the last 9 weeks after going 0-3 to start the season. Russell has went 8-1 and the only loss was 14-7 at Raceland and that game could have went either way. The big improvement at Russell has been how well the Defense has came on the last 8 weeks. It was 23-7 at the start of the 4th quarter tonight and Waggener made a couple of big plays in 4th quarter but over all Russell played outstanding tonight. It will be extremely tough playing Central next week but one plus is getting to play at Home. As strong as Central is this year I don't know if Home Field will help next week. If we can get Landon Duvall back next week and Coach said he could have tonight but wanted one more week of rest and rehab. If he gets back and if our Defense can show up and stop the running game of Central it could be a close game at Russell next Friday night.
Congratulations to Russell.