Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski County 61 Whitley County 0
WOW! I expected Pulaski to win, but by 61?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Certain high school coaches have it. Some dont.
Chappell will never bring the excitement level and quality of program some other coaches do, no matter what he does. Hes a so so coach with a non exciting program.

A change is needed unless Whitley is content with 5-5 record and road trip playoff games being in the district next year. It's funny some are asking what kind of success Whitley fans should want. You should want a state title. It's what every program should want. If that's not your goal then you're failing.
Next year whitleys district is going to be in direct competetion with Scott co., highlands, cov Cath, etc. If you ever want a chance at a region title again you better change.

I'm sure you agree that more than the head coach needs replaced.They need their head coach to have full control over the program with no politics or outside interference. I agree that low expectations get poor results.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:I agree Chappell isn’t at fault, until coaches at Whitley are given control of thier programs with out higher up telling them what to do it’s going to be mediocre season with a one or two and out playoffs. I have said all along Chappell would be lucky to make it through the season, and not that it was his fault but he is the fall guy. I don’t care if Saben comes in, if he has to play the politics that go with the high up, he won’t win. The change needs to start at the top, not a fire or anything but a change in the way they think. Stop self promoting and start building success to change the atmosphere and beliefs of the kids and fans. As many big bodies walking the halls Whitley should be able to line up and run it anytime they want, as many big lanky athletes walking the halls they should be able to throw at will. That said by the time these kids get to high school they are done and choose not to play and a few have other things that are out of there control that prevents participation.
I agree with you for once. Don't let it happen again Confusednicker:
If you thi k a Chappell is the problem you just don’t know football. Whitley County doesn’t have any speed in the upperclassmen right now. They have a good group coming up but non of the 5A schools in the 13th can compete with the top tier of 5A. Speed is a huge problem for 13th region 5A schools.
fridaynightfights Wrote:If you thi k a Chappell is the problem you just don’t know football. Whitley County doesn’t have any speed in the upperclassmen right now. They have a good group coming up but non of the 5A schools in the 13th can compete with the top tier of 5A. Speed is a huge problem for 13th region 5A schools.

You don't know anything about football or Whitley County if you think they don't have any speed. http://ky.milesplit.com/athletes/pro/7880450/stats
Keep Chappell Whitley, Pulaski is a football school and has tradition
hoghead Wrote:Keep Chappell Whitley, Pulaski is a football school and has tradition
This post doesn't make sense. When did Pulaski County High School open? tradition? Why are they a football school and Whitley County ain't? Why keep Chappell? So Pulaski County can continue to beat them in the playoffs every year? Whitley County should accept mediocrity?