Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. East Carter (9/28)
The Golden Eagles make the trip to East Carter for the second of three regular season road games.

East Carter is 2-3 on the season & 0-1 in district play.
JC is 4-1 on the season & 1-0 in district play.

JC leads the all time series, 3-0.
2015: Johnson Central 52-7.
2016: Johnson Central 57-7.
2017: Johnson Central 59-0.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Eagles will roll...48-6.
Eagles by a bunch. Time to wind the clock.
Healthy Johnson Central = Running clock. First half. Domination.
We (JC) used to wrestle East Carter back around '99/'00.

Not sure when East dropped their wrestling program, but I haven't seen them on the mats in at least fourteen years.
No wrestling in this game Johnson Central big they pin them in the first quarter
Pulp Fiction Wrote:We (JC) used to wrestle East Carter back around '99/'00.

Not sure when East dropped their wrestling program, but I haven't seen them on the mats in at least fourteen years.

Dropped wrestling......too rough on the cattle. Confusedinglepar
Patriot1 Wrote:No wrestling in this game Johnson Central big they pin them in the first quarter

A wrestling meet between JC & East Carter would be a bigger beatdown than the football game will be.

Trust me.
I think they dropped their program around 03

I believe they dropped their program after 03 season.
The forecast looks to be soggy for the next few days...... does East Carter's field drain pretty well or will it be a mud bowl on Friday night?
As told by JC legend, Joe Taylor..... East Carter won the 1984 state baseball championship at Johnson Central. He said the fire department had to come pump rain water out of the dugouts and off the field.

Joe said JC beat East Carter earlier in the season, but lost in the regional or sectional.

How many teams have had the opportunity to win a state championship on their home field?
JC's opponent records thus far.

Capital, WV.: 5-0
Henry Clay: 2-3
South Charleston, WV.: 0-4
Lou. Moore: 5-1
Boyd County: 2-3
East Carter:3-2

17-13 overall.
Matney has been ver respectful of EC since they joined the district. Could have broke records each year but he’s been very respectful.
Jc 49- 6

Pulp Fiction Wrote:A wrestling meet between JC & East Carter would be a bigger beatdown than the football game will be.

Trust me.

tomcats4ever Wrote:I believe they dropped their program after 03 season.

KYHSFB Wrote:Matney has been ver respectful of EC since they joined the district. Could have broke records each year but he’s been very respectful.

I agree.... same goes for Boyd, Rowan & Greenup when these teams have been down. The scores may look like JC ran the score up, but when your JV & Frosh can score on the other teams varsity or stop the other teams Off., there's not much you can do.
Running clock 1st qtr for the next few games!
East Carter's field is gonna be muddier than Max Yasgur's 600-acre dairy farm in Bethel, New York.

A.K.A. 1968 Woodstock.
They’re playing at Kentucky Christian University
fewfirstchoice Wrote:They’re playing at Kentucky Christian University

Both the Johnson Central school Facebook page & the JC football Facebook page have posted about the change of venue for tomorrow night.