Williamsburg wins 38 to 21
Williamsburg warming up for district :devilflam

Williamsburg 49
Ludlow 28
The burg by half a million
Orange Bees by 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'll take Williamsburg at home.
i would like to see ludlow win but i just don’t see it happening... ludlow is being hurt right now with multiple injuries and are in self destruct mode right now, being at that newport game last week it was hard to watch. i found myself looking for #3 Dakota Moore who i’ve watched the past few years and thought he was the best defensive player on the panthers defense behind blackburn but with blackburn gone this year moore was thought to take over as he’s been top 3 in tackles the last 2 years and has led the team in interceptions, but he’s out for the year with a ACL tear i’m pretty sure. i also believe that he was going to be a main part of the offense this year, i went to the panthers first game of the season this year and he was targeted around 10 times at the Receiver position. The new Quarterback Vallandingham seemed to have a lot of confidence throwing him the ball. I don’t know if this is the reason for the surprising lost to newport last week but it defiantly contributed. Watching that game it seemed like they had no leadership on defense and would find themselves with the advantage 3rd&long just to give up a huge play caused by poor tackling and pursuit. They also turned the ball over a lot with atleast 3-4 interceptions and a few fumbles... this being said they still only lost by 24. Offensively i think they just had a bad week, and have nothing to worry about as their running game is pretty strong with their two back system with #40 stratton and #21 kramer... they just had no energy last week and got their heads down quick. Defensively however they have a lot to work on, tackling and covering drills are going to be key this week if they want any chance of even competing this week.
thatdude Wrote:i would like to see ludlow win but i just don’t see it happening... ludlow is being hurt right now with multiple injuries and are in self destruct mode right now, being at that newport game last week it was hard to watch. i found myself looking for #3 Dakota Moore who i’ve watched the past few years and thought he was the best defensive player on the panthers defense behind blackburn but with blackburn gone this year moore was thought to take over as he’s been top 3 in tackles the last 2 years and has led the team in interceptions, but he’s out for the year with a ACL tear i’m pretty sure. i also believe that he was going to be a main part of the offense this year, i went to the panthers first game of the season this year and he was targeted around 10 times at the Receiver position. The new Quarterback Vallandingham seemed to have a lot of confidence throwing him the ball. I don’t know if this is the reason for the surprising lost to newport last week but it defiantly contributed. Watching that game it seemed like they had no leadership on defense and would find themselves with the advantage 3rd&long just to give up a huge play caused by poor tackling and pursuit. They also turned the ball over a lot with atleast 3-4 interceptions and a few fumbles... this being said they still only lost by 24. Offensively i think they just had a bad week, and have nothing to worry about as their running game is pretty strong with their two back system with #40 stratton and #21 kramer... they just had no energy last week and got their heads down quick. Defensively however they have a lot to work on, tackling and covering drills are going to be key this week if they want any chance of even competing this week.
They are getting into the better teams on their schedule and not ready for it.
Jackets by 6
Williamsburg by a lot.
Should be closer than most are predicting. Williamsburg struggles with power teams which is Ludlow's modus operandi.
64SUR Wrote:Williamsburg warming up for district :devilflam

Williamsburg 49
Ludlow 28
I have cousins in Ludlow and Williamsburg.
pjdoug Wrote:I have cousins in Ludlow and Williamsburg.

It’s hard to image you not having cousins there or any where