Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Olbermann to Work NFL-Pregame Shows...
Keith Olbermann will return to sports for the first time in six years to join Cris Collinsworth as co-host of the pregame show for NBC’s Sunday night NFL telecasts.

Olbermann, who currently hosts a prime-time newscast and opinion show called “Countdown with Keith Olbermann” on MSNBC, will join with host Bob Costas and analysts Jerome Bettis, Tiki Barber and Peter King on NBC’s “Football Night in America.”

An anchor for ESPN’s SportsCenter from 1992-97, Olbermann last appeared on network television in 2001 as host of postseason baseball coverage for FOX.

His job on the NBC show will be to narrate highlights and discuss NFL news and issues.

http://www.charlotte.com/456/story/87503.html
One of the best in the business IMO.. he'll tell it exactly the way it is... too many asskissers nowadays...
Yeah he is all talk and no show. He tells you straight up.
I loved him when he was on SportsCenter..those were the best SC's ever..him and Dan Patrick made the best duo on ESPN..I didnt like what he called the girl at ACHS calling her the "third worst person in the world", but as far as sports entertainment, he's great..
I love it. Always liked Olbermann when he was KING OF ESPN!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I loved him when he was on SportsCenter..those were the best SC's ever..him and Dan Patrick made the best duo on ESPN..I didnt like what he called the girl at ACHS calling her the "third worst person in the world", but as far as sports entertainment, he's great..

Yeah I go to school with her and she is one of my good friends, lol. She actually was fine with the situation, just laughed at it mostly.