Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County at Bath County 9/14
Estill county travels to Owingsville to take on the Wildcats of Bath County.

Estill County brings in double wing offense that had no trouble with Boyd County last week. Can they keep it going against the Wildcats?

Bath county comes in with a 20-0 loss to WanDale Robinson's Western Hills Wolverines, a team that slaughtered Estill a few weeks earlier.

Estill led most of the game last season against Bath before falling to the Wildcats at the end.

Can Estill get revenge or will Bath be too much?
Bath County by 3 TD’s
if estill can control the ball and clock then they should be in the game, if they start turning the ball over and the D doesn't hold up then it could be a long night for estill. Bath County is an improvement from last season
Hammerin' Hank Wrote:if estill can control the ball and clock then they should be in the game, if they start turning the ball over and the D doesn't hold up then it could be a long night for estill. Bath County is an improvement from last season

Should be a good one Friday night! I'll take my Engineers in a close one.

Estill - 38
Bath - 32
This game shouldn’t be close. :HitWall:

Bath County 56
Estill County 14
Ill take the Wild putty tats in this one
jumpshooter Wrote:Should be a good one Friday night! I'll take my Engineers in a close one.

Estill - 38
Bath - 32

The Wildcats give up 34 combined points to Skidmore and Powell Co and Robinson and Western Hills in back to back weeks then give up 38 to Estill Co?....hmmmm. Interesting.
Bath County big.
Bath Co. 35
Estill Co. 21
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:The Wildcats give up 34 combined points to Skidmore and Powell Co and Robinson and Western Hills in back to back weeks then give up 38 to Estill Co?....hmmmm. Interesting.

Could not stop the Double Wing last year, and will not stop it this year.
Bath 28 Estill 6
Bath County’s defense is much improved from last year and if they avoid mental errors and self inflicted penalties they should handle Estill. However Estill is a scrappy team and if they hang around could very easily give the Cats a ball game.

Bath 42
Estill 14
Bath too much for the neers this year. Bath big. Early. Fast. 50-12