Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ludlow 48 - Bracken County 0
The Polar Express with nothing for the Panthers.
Wallyum Wrote:The Polar Express with nothing for the Panthers.

This is about what I expected. I did think Bracken would find the end zone, but not surprised with the result.
We actually look like a team that didnt practice all summer.
GTownDevil Wrote:We actually look like a team that didnt practice all summer.

From what I understand, the low numbers limited Bracken to 1-2 practice per week.
Wallyum Wrote:The Polar Express with nothing for the Panthers.

Non-District games are just pre-season for when it matters.

You know who didn’t lose any sleep over last night? Coach Brausch. He’s just mixing the potions, getting everything rocking just right come districts time.
I’ll name my first born “Brausch” if i ever find a lady who’s ok with me loving Polar Bear Football more than her!

#InBrauschITrust
Congrats to Ludlow
MikeHonchoLives Wrote:Non-District games are just pre-season for when it matters.

You know who didn’t lose any sleep over last night? Coach Brausch. He’s just mixing the potions, getting everything rocking just right come districts time.
I’ll name my first born “Brausch” if i ever find a lady who’s ok with me loving Polar Bear Football more than her!

#InBrauschITrust

Maybe it’s just me but I were a coach and lost 48-0 I wouldn’t have slept very well afterwards.
MikeHonchoLives Wrote:Non-District games are just pre-season for when it matters.

#InBrauschITrust

After last night, I'd think you were going to name the kid Lud.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Cannon Still Roars.....
This reminded of me a vintage Bracken County game, we've taken a major step back or Coach Brausch just didn't want to show anything.
GTownDevil Wrote:This reminded of me a vintage Bracken County game, we've taken a major step back or Coach Brausch just didn't want to show anything.

You my friend, have hit the nail on the head! Why put anything on film that future opponents may see. Playing it close to the pullover.

The man is an Ohio State Champ. I see the rings he wears everywhere he goes. Those aren’t some lame district title, or a region. STATE. This ain’t his first rodeo!
MikeHonchoLives Wrote:You my friend, have hit the nail on the head! Why put anything on film that future opponents may see. Playing it close to the pullover.

The man is an Ohio State Champ. I see the rings he wears everywhere he goes. Those aren’t some lame district title, or a region. STATE. This ain’t his first rodeo!

I don't care how many rodeos you've been in, if you lose 48-0 to Ludlow it is going to be a long, long year.
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:I don't care how many rodeos you've been in, if you lose 48-0 to Ludlow it is going to be a long, long year.

FINALLY.......Someone who HAS hit the nail on the head. 😂😂😂
Don't worry boys, just a small bump in the road. Brausch will have us in the thick of things come postseason. He is just finding out what works.

I put some of this on the fans for not bringing enough Expo markers.