Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle. 35. Ballard. 21
smoke1015 Wrote:I'm all about being fair...I'm really not sure why I made anyone mad. I mean the fact I helped coach D-line for a 2nd grade victory over Boyle (on their homefield), then lost to them at home 2 years later on a horrible dreary rainy day where both teams fumbled about 22 times a piece, and Woodlawn happened to fall on a fumble in the endzone to secure the 6-0 win...and then we beat them on the big Rebel Stadium field in 6th grade by 4 TDS, perfect conditions in front of a packed house of...at least 100 people...I mean nothing I said was a lie. The 2 guys from Junction City at the beginning of the year that were cussing our 5th and 6th grade players, etc.. All true. I didn't beat their mail boxes down was the only fabrication, at all...:-D Nothing to be mad at. 2-1, BABY, and I went into retirement along with our head coach who was elected mayor shortly after. Coincidence? I think not! Beating BOyle county is a big deal, even if they are 6th grade! :-)

First of all Boyle Co doesn't play football in the 2nd grade. So that's a lie.

The mud bowl you referred to was a split Woodlawn team. I was there, I know.

The Woodlawn Colts never lost with this group when they weren't split into two teams. Which is what I said all along. WHEN THESE KIDS HAVE BEEN ON THE SAME TEAM THEY HAVE LOST ONE GAME (Danville) Now if you beat Junction City, congrats, so did everyone else. Lol...but you did not beat Woodlawn (split or not split) on Rebel Field or anywhere else for that matter. It's a lie. I know. I was there.