Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Rankings...
As of today what is the rankings for the 15th region... I dont want the rankings on KHSAA I want everyones openion.
1.) Jonson Central
2.) Paintsville
3.) Belfry
4.) Magoffin
5.) Lawerence
6.) Sheldon Clark
7.) Pikeville
8.) East Ridge
9.) Pike County Central
10.) Allen Central
1) Paintsville
2) Johnson Central
3) Belfry
4) Lawrence County
5) Sheldon Clark
6) Pikeville
7) Magoffin County
8) Pikeville
9) East Ridge
10) Allen Central
I like Guru's list. #1 & #2 could be either or. Both solid teams playing good ball right now. This is why we should seed in the 57th. It's bull that the two best teams in the Region could face each other to start the District.
GURU... You have pikeville in the 6th and 8 spot... Secondly, if you were Sheldon Clark, Magoffin, or Lawerence why would you possibly want to vote for seeding... When it comes down to it, you do whats best for your team as a coach not whats best for the district. Year in and year out your top two teams are gonna be Paintsville and Central, they would be stupid for not wanting to draw and try to eliminate one of them in the first round of districts.
1) Paintsville
1) Johnson Central
3) Belfry
4) Lawrence County
5) Sheldon Clark
6) Pikeville
7) Magoffin County
8) Pikeville
9) East Ridge
10) Allen Central
paintsville is definately #1 in my opinion, they always put the ball in play
Mr. 15th Region Wrote:GURU... You have pikeville in the 6th and 8 spot... Secondly, if you were Sheldon Clark, Magoffin, or Lawerence why would you possibly want to vote for seeding... When it comes down to it, you do whats best for your team as a coach not whats best for the district. Year in and year out your top two teams are gonna be Paintsville and Central, they would be stupid for not wanting to draw and try to eliminate one of them in the first round of districts.
Thanks for pointing that out!!! I thought about it and decided that since you never know which Panther team will show up, that they may need 2 rankings!!!
Also....I don't blame those schools for not seeding, just wish they would!