Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Perry County Central
85.71%
Breathitt County
14.29%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County @ Perry County Central 8-24
Breathitt comes in 0-1 and PCC is 1-0. PCC is the favorite based on the past couple meetings between the two teams and last weeks results. I do think it will be closer than it has been the last couple games. PCC by 12.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Perry 36 Breathitt 13
Perry Central - 34
Breathitt County - 20
Dores by 14.
I agree with Bull, I think the game will be more competitive this year, but in the end, I think the Commodores ground attack will be too much for the Bobcats to handle. Offensively, Ohara is going to be a stud, but he needs time to develop. He is only a sophomore and he was "thrown into the fire" when three year starter, Stacy, was ruled out right before summer practice with a medical condition. It wouldn't surprise me, by the end of the season, Ohara will be one of the best dual threat quarterbacks in the area. I think the Bobcats will put up enough points to win, but the defense will give up more points than the offense can overcome. Perry Central wins 54-38.
Cat Daddy Wrote:I agree with Bull, I think the game will be more competitive this year, but in the end, I think the Commodores ground attack will be too much for the Bobcats to handle. Offensively, Ohara is going to be a stud, but he needs time to develop. He is only a sophomore and he was "thrown into the fire" when three year starter, Stacy, was ruled out right before summer practice with a medical condition. It wouldn't surprise me, by the end of the season, Ohara will be one of the best dual threat quarterbacks in the area. I think the Bobcats will put up enough points to win, but the defense will give up more points than the offense can overcome. Perry Central wins 54-38.

I agree PCC will win. Breathitt can't stop the run. If they load the box PCC can throw it enough to make them pay. Lot's of scores in this game but PCC comes out on top.
Perry Central Ground game too much for Breathitt. Perry by 14+
Breathitt still has a lonnnnng way to go before they start winning on a regular basis...... But they are on the right track with the upcoming kids.... Now they jus need to sacrifice and win mind frame.
They have the young kids coming that can return them to the Breathitt of old. How will the administrators and coaches handle it is the question. It’s gonna be on them.
Commodores 28-14.